PDA

View Full Version : (vic) Go Karting Pleeeeeeease !!!!!

Anonymous
25th February 2004, 05:39 PM
Guys and Gals.....lets kart.
plz list your favourite places and we'll select the best.

i like GO....(i think its called 'GO') in Morrabin (i think its in morrabin) . not cheap....but has great track...good karts...and you get a race suit. massive screen to see your times when you've finished. don't get many laps per $$$ though.
whos been to the one on the near the west gate???....looks tasty

Anonymous
25th February 2004, 05:45 PM
I heard GO on Chesterville Rd is Supposed to be good.
The Todd Rd Track near the West Gate is a Race Track for Proper Race Karts Only.
I like LeMans in Keysbourgh. Not a Bad Track, Quick Karts if ya Get ya Super Kart Licence to Drive them. Normal Karts are 5.5hp and Super Karts are 15hp :twisted: Go there when its wet and Its beats any track.
The track on the Hume Hwy, I think its Somerton. They have 2 stroke 100cc Karts and they are direct drive, So if ya stack ya pretty much Ferked.

Anonymous
25th February 2004, 05:54 PM
which is better indoor or outdoor?
i prefer tarmac to that shinny kinda polished surface that most indoor places have

Anonymous
25th February 2004, 05:58 PM
Outdoor, Faster Karts at Outdoor.

Degen-Astra
25th February 2004, 07:09 PM
Yeah GO is in Chesterville Rd, Moorabbin just over South Rd if your coming from the city way.
It also has a bar...yes...a BAR! Alcohol and GO KARTS...YES!! Well i think your not allowed to drive while any alchie in your system.

Anonymous
25th February 2004, 09:07 PM
Le Mans...
I remember this one time... we went for a night session... and it started to drizzle... mmmmmmmm doriftooooo akushion!

Haven't been to GO, but hear that its good. Might give it a try.

How about we have an opelaus.com go-cart day?

frankie9fingers
25th February 2004, 09:19 PM
sweet as. I'm in, whichever place we go to.

Anonymous
25th February 2004, 09:21 PM
Frankie, put your name down in the VIC section

Anonymous
26th February 2004, 04:24 PM
if we can get a decent amount of people, i'll book it.
so far its either GO indoor or Le Mans outdoor.

Aus-SRi
26th February 2004, 04:27 PM
sorry to throw a spanner in the works.. but Auskarts in Port melbourne isnt too bad? its indoor. neways im not fussed where it is.. as long as we dont have to pay more in petrol to get there than what the actually go-karting will be lol

Anonymous
27th February 2004, 10:18 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm le manssssssssss