PDA

View Full Version : New from CQ

Little Red
30th July 2018, 03:35 PM
Hey guys,

Just bought a VXR to run around in up in CQ, my first hatchback after a string of Commodores/Statesmans and was put onto the group by a local member. Standard atm and serviced as soon as I bought it The first port of call is to replace the 2 different sets of Chinese tyres it was sold with to Kumho PS91's. Then wheels, big brakes, whiteline ARB and lsd/clutch. We'll see how I feel about power later on, though I may go the bigger intercooler and tune route just because it gets so damn hot up here.

Loving the turbo rush so far but tbh the car was worth buying just for the massive Recaros :D

dutchy
30th July 2018, 09:25 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Good looking car you got. There are plenty of upgrades available so you won't get bored with it any time soon (unless you run out of money).

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Little Red
31st July 2018, 02:59 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Good looking car you got. There are plenty of upgrades available so you won't get bored with it any time soon (unless you run out of money).

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Running out of money is a real possibility. Every time I look at it I see something else I want to add.

guy 27
31st July 2018, 07:46 PM
Welcome to OA

sskustomz
31st July 2018, 08:26 PM
Welcome! Whereabouts in cq are you? Have spent a lot of time working around Qld and family in Gladstone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dutchy
31st July 2018, 09:27 PM
Running out of money is a real possibility. Every time I look at it I see something else I want to add.

You sound like my wife in a clothing store :lol:

Little Red
1st August 2018, 05:38 PM
Guy27 - Thanks mate

SSkustomz - Rockhampton

dutchy - we need milk