PDA

View Full Version : 2017 RS-V Astra upgrades

brooksy
10th December 2017, 11:49 AM
Been a while since doing the forum thing but I just bought the wife a new RS-V Astra that I had the dealership get lowered & 19's fitted before delivery.
Seems a good little car & the suspension has turned out great but was wondering if there are any aftermarket upgrades mainly in the engine department as I am happy visually with what I have had done.
Just chasing a bit more aggression out of the power curve if possible. Thought I'd ask now so I have time to save up if required while the engine gets time to run in first.

brooksy

dutchy
10th December 2017, 11:49 PM
Have a look into an eds ipf. Its a handheld tuning device which can update you map as upgrades are installed. Stage 1 does not require any upgrades and will provide you with plenty of power. You can bring back to standard as you wish too.

brooksy
11th December 2017, 07:04 AM
Have a look into an eds ipf. Its a handheld tuning device which can update you map as upgrades are installed. Stage 1 does not require any upgrades and will provide you with plenty of power. You can bring back to standard as you wish too.

Where is the best place to buy these from ?

brooksy

rocky424
11th December 2017, 10:20 AM
Where is the best place to buy these from ?

brooksy

https://www.eds-motorsport.de/product_info.php?info=p5424_opel-astra-k-1-6-ecotec-direct-injection-turbo-phase-1-b16sht.html

I've bought directly from there for my Astra J.

dutchy
11th December 2017, 02:56 PM
And the 19% MwSt (gst) is not payable by you so will be deducted.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

brooksy
11th December 2017, 10:48 PM
https://image.ibb.co/e9H6Ub/20171207_153105.jpg

legsmatty
24th January 2018, 02:45 PM
Did you go with the EDS device Brooksy? I'd be interested to see how it goes.

brooksy
24th January 2018, 03:51 PM
Legsmatty,
I haven't done anything with the wifes Astra except some pinstriping. I have been too busy with Offroad race trucks. Things are still going to be hectic the next couple months so at a guess I won't bother with the Astra until Tax time I'd say

brooksy

dutchy
24th January 2018, 06:20 PM
Legsmatty,
I haven't done anything with the wifes Astra except some pinstriping. I have been too busy with Offroad race trucks. Things are still going to be hectic the next couple months so at a guess I won't bother with the Astra until Tax time I'd say

brooksyEds have 20% discount so without shipping, it'll cost you Euro 370

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

brooksy
26th January 2018, 02:57 PM
Lets hope they still have a respectable discount around July

brooksy

dutchy
27th January 2018, 10:20 PM
July probably not. Start of Holiday season, smack in the middle of the tax year, but you never know :)