PDA

View Full Version : Hey from melbourne

Har0005
4th August 2017, 05:57 PM
Hey guys, new to the forum.
Purchased a 99' Ts just a standard Z18XE manual recently as a daily driver, really love driving it great little cars. Been quiet suprised with how quick they are for an N/A 4cyl, love seeing commodore drivers faces as you pull away from them, (legally not passing the speed limit 😉)
Got a few small mods to it but nothing over the top, just springs, wheels and an exhaust for now.
Thanks for the add
Ryan

guy 27
4th August 2017, 06:03 PM
Welcome to OA

dutchy
4th August 2017, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the forum Ryan.

Hammer
22nd August 2017, 11:24 AM
Hey guys, new to the forum.
Purchased a 99' Ts just a standard Z18XE manual recently as a daily driver, really love driving it great little cars. Been quiet suprised with how quick they are for an N/A 4cyl, love seeing commodore drivers faces as you pull away from them, (legally not passing the speed limit 😉)
Got a few small mods to it but nothing over the top, just springs, wheels and an exhaust for now.
Thanks for the add
Ryan

Hey Neighbor! I'm also new to the Forum & in Melb (Outer East) I just bought a TK Barina (2009 Corsa) Love the little car, always been a Big 6 or V8 man in the past. Got this car for my Daughter to learn to drive in & haven't stopped smiling since I got behind the wheel. So much fun to drive!! Anyway, Hi All. Looking forward to some help in future with a possible XC (Corsa C) project.