Welcome to oa

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

dutchy
4th June 2017, 08:50 PM
Welcome. Nice corsa you got.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

mattav
5th June 2017, 10:06 AM
Welcome :thumbs: keen to see the progress :)

idjp
5th June 2017, 11:50 AM
thanks guys, hardest thing ive found about this build is getting irmscher or Steinmetz parts in Aus, mos tof the parts have to come from the uk, currently on the hunt for a steinmetz grill for a prefacelift, gonn abe interesting to see where i can get one from

Silver Surfer
5th June 2017, 06:52 PM
Welcome

adam_92
5th June 2017, 08:11 PM
Long shot but i know poita had an unused one a long time ago, may still have it lying around

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

poita
5th June 2017, 09:16 PM
Long shot but i know poita had an unused one a long time ago, may still have it lying around

That's long gone. Went to Giovanni and his red Corsa. Was still on it when he sold it. Not sure were that went

adam_92
5th June 2017, 09:17 PM
That's long gone. Went to Giovanni and his red Corsa. Was still on it when he sold it. Not sure were that went
Popped up in my facebook memories the other day. Doubt youd still have it but worth a try

guy 27
5th June 2017, 09:48 PM

I sold that car a long time ago.

chris_r
6th June 2017, 12:26 AM
Welcome along.

Noticed you have a facelifted bumper, so why are you chasing the Steinmetz grille? Wouldn't you be better off getting the Irmscher grille? Which is what I have on my Corsa anyway. Wasn't cheap, but the best price including shipping at the time was from Autovaux in the UK, it was like $360 odd or something (we had a fairly crappy exchange rate at the time too).

mattav
6th June 2017, 02:20 PM
If you're in Sydney there was a Red XC facelift wrecking a little while ago Seven Hills way.

It has the updated light/factory Irmscher skirtings/grills? could be worth looking at being also red :wink5::thumbs:

mattav
6th June 2017, 02:21 PM
It's also listed as an SXi but it's an SRi ;)

idjp
7th June 2017, 10:32 AM
Welcome along.

Noticed you have a facelifted bumper, so why are you chasing the Steinmetz grille? Wouldn't you be better off getting the Irmscher grille? Which is what I have on my Corsa anyway. Wasn't cheap, but the best price including shipping at the time was from Autovaux in the UK, it was like $360 odd or something (we had a fairly crappy exchange rate at the time too).

Hey man, I've got the facelift bumper on, but I've got a preface lift Sri bumper sitting to the side that I'm working on colour coding, ive thought about the it my but personal opinion goes for the steinz, my end goal of the aesthetics is to look like jacks corsa c from CorsaC-UK 6520

idjp
7th June 2017, 10:34 AM
my goal is to look like this but gold wheels and a few personal touches 6521