PDA

View Full Version : deleted posts

Anonymous
9th February 2005, 06:59 PM
when you delete a persons topic it would be nice to be given a reason

Just so we are perfectly clear, I ediited this post. Your language is completey unacceptable and extremely offensive. In future any such issues should be directed to Staff, not open forum.

-----Turblue

mr_astra_retired
9th February 2005, 07:10 PM
Ultrablue

Your topic was removed by one of our mods for obvious reasons ! We dont condone or want that sort of irrelevent info on here !

Appoligies for you not getting a pm by the mod/admin .

Were not nazis just for one post getting moved mate . Pm me if you have any questions.

Steven

Anonymous
9th February 2005, 07:16 PM
your kidding all thats posted here is irrelevent info, its a forum . a lot of the members drive thru the city and warning them of the unmarked cops cars is a bad thing

mr_astra_retired
9th February 2005, 07:20 PM
Ultrablue

Posting up undercover police cars number plates on our forum may attract unwanted attention , simple !

Like i said appoligies for you not recieving a pm , and hope this clears it up for you .

Steven

Anonymous
9th February 2005, 07:22 PM
yeh why would to know the numberplates anyways.... :screwy:

they stand out likes dogs balls anyways :roll: :lol:

Anonymous
9th February 2005, 07:25 PM
just gotta watchout for the marked ones hiding in the bushes..... slippery little suckers :oops:

Namus
10th February 2005, 01:52 PM
yeah when i see a car that looks suss; i'll stop; pull out my reference sheet of unmarked cop car no. plates; cross-check; then decide whether to proceed or not... :roll: :roll:

Anonymous
10th February 2005, 01:59 PM
when you delete a persons topic it would be nice to be given a reason

should there have to be a reason!look at the subject then look at the pictures and maybe u can post that s.h.i.t. on www.redneck.com

Anonymous
10th February 2005, 02:01 PM
link doesn't work http://www.tunedeuro.com/forum/images/smiles/lol.gif

RK
10th February 2005, 02:11 PM
yeah when i see a car that looks suss; i'll stop; pull out my reference sheet of unmarked cop car no. plates; cross-check; then decide whether to proceed or not... :roll: :roll:

:lol: