PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a budding Opel fan

Calvin
10th August 2016, 07:28 PM
Hey there Opel fans. New Opel fan here. Some of you might know me as Raisin's brother, for those who don't then that's fine too. You can call me Calvin, CK, Clapton, Clavin, Clavicle or Chester. Even a combination of your choice. Whatever you prefer.

You probably won't see me posting much, but I'll be around watching and listening.

I currently have one Opel in my possession. It's a 2005 Corsa Sri. However, it is undergoing some repairs after a recent incident involving sleep and driving. Turns out I'm not so good at multitasking.

Soon, however, I will be the owner of 2 Opels. I've put down a deposit on Mondo's Corsa OPC, which I'm very excited for.

That's just about all the information I can think about.

Thanks for reading
C-man (I just came up with that one)

guy 27
10th August 2016, 07:39 PM
Welcome to oa

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

sskustomz
10th August 2016, 07:45 PM
Welcome, but wouldn't the brother of a raisin be a grape?

chris_r
10th August 2016, 08:20 PM
Welcome along. You might end up obsessed with Corsas at this rate. Trust me, I know what it's like.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

dutchy
10th August 2016, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the forum Calvin and congrats on the new purchase.

adam_92
10th August 2016, 11:40 PM
Welcome Calvin! Had the pleasure of meeting you and your amazing parents when i stayed over last year for WTAC. (Im the taller one, faneca was the short one that hasnt grown since he was 12)

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

faneca
11th August 2016, 06:37 AM
Welcome along buddy!! Very nice purchase your picking up there!! And also glad to hear your also after that sleeping incident too!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Silver Surfer
11th August 2016, 04:06 PM
Welcome