PDA

View Full Version : who here owns an astra g CDx?

Anonymous
4th February 2005, 09:28 AM
Drove one last night, and it was bloody awesome

I love the luxury fit out, and the little things that made the ride so damn good!

OPCVXR
4th February 2005, 09:30 AM
I dont but if you have not purchased yet try the new AH. There are alot more little things!

Anonymous
4th February 2005, 09:32 AM
moy a fan of jap styling mate, sorry :(

not thinking of purchasing though, I'm happy with my econobox city :lol:

Anonymous
4th February 2005, 11:25 AM
yea the CDX astra G rocks i test drove one before i got my CD and was begging my dad to go the extra mile to get it but he just couldnt afford it :( and they didnt have one in silver at the time either lol

great car though you can deff tell the difference

Namus
4th February 2005, 03:42 PM
wat's the visual difference?

Anonymous
4th February 2005, 06:00 PM
lights, fog lights, leather seats, i cant remember them all

01CDsedan
5th February 2005, 12:24 AM
16" alloys and 'tinted' headlights and tail lights are the main external differences. Internally, leather trim and woodgrain centre console are the easy ways to pick one.

My in-laws bought one a few weeks ago, will have a good look at it this weekend.

wishbone
5th February 2005, 10:56 AM
mine is a CDX astra G.
check out my photo album when u have the chance to see its visual differences as compared to the normal astra
Inside is the main difference.
i love it so much.. my last car which i handed back to my parents is the SRi, still a joy to drive coz of the power. but i wanted abitta luxury...
so the CDX is a good one.. everyone who sees the inside of my car can't believe its an astra coz inside looks crazy!

anyway yeah.. am i the only one here wit a CDX?

littlered
6th February 2005, 06:14 PM
CDX also comes with climate control air cond. Also has 8 air bags 2 x a pillar 2 x b pillar 2 x front seats & steering & glovebox. We should be well protected :roll:

My wife and I bought one almost a year ago. Great car. I don't understand why the new model that has just been released doesn't have full leather seats. This was one of the reasons why we bought this over the other we looked at.

Namus
6th February 2005, 09:19 PM
to each is their own about leather seats mate...in the heat up here in Qld, leather isn't exactly great...

Anonymous
7th February 2005, 09:06 AM
new model doesn't come with leather seats??
what a crock!