PDA

View Full Version : Hi

twilightprotege
26th December 2015, 09:17 PM
Hi all, I'm not new to this forum, I've been a member since December 2014, but for some reason my club membership has been declined when I tried to use it at autovaux.co.uk

Where do you find the member number?

Anyway, I'm not a lurker as I'm only ever looking for engine info as I don't have an Opel/Vauxhal/Holden etc....but my car has a Z20LER engine. I've got a 2007 Lotus Europa S.

Mine is the black one (taken at the 2015 Lotus biennial event in the Barossa Valley - I'm from Brisbane and I drove there and back)

http://www.clublotus.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/lotus_2015_scott-8.jpg

dutchy
27th December 2015, 09:12 AM
Ohhh, I like like your car :) my other car is parked right next to the very same car as yours but then a silver one.

chris_r
27th December 2015, 09:38 AM
I would say that pic was taken at the Birdwood Motor Museum. Nice place for events that one.

Nice car too. I guess it's only fitting for the Europa to have a Z20LER, especially when the Opel/Vauxhall Speedster was built on the same chassis.

twilightprotege
27th December 2015, 03:05 PM
Ohhh, I like like your car :) my other car is parked right next to the very same car as yours but then a silver one.
thanks. quite rare to see the europa's, only 22 in Australia. I know of 1 silver one in and around brisbane and a couple of grey/silver-grey ones. brisbane (and surrounds) appears to have the most europa's - at least 6.

I would say that pic was taken at the Birdwood Motor Museum. Nice place for events that one.

Nice car too. I guess it's only fitting for the Europa to have a Z20LER, especially when the Opel/Vauxhall Speedster was built on the same chassis.
yep, birdwood motor museum. there were about 60 Loti there for the event.

And yeah, apparently Lotus had left over z20ler's from the speedster builds and decided to put them in to their own car. light weight rwd turbo - what's not to love?

AllenR
28th December 2015, 12:41 PM
Nice. My son has a 2001 Exige in Melbourne which we have just given a full refurb to.
Had its first outing at Winton in November.

Scoobykilla
28th December 2015, 02:36 PM
Nice car!

twilightprotege
28th December 2015, 11:22 PM
Nice. My son has a 2001 Exige in Melbourne which we have just given a full refurb to.
Had its first outing at Winton in November.
not many s1 exiges around, so that's awesome. is he on aussieelises?

Nice car!

Raisin
29th December 2015, 12:08 AM
Hey, welcome. Nice ride you have there!

I believe your member number is your email address used for your profile on the forum. I'm not 100% sure on that though.

AllenR
29th December 2015, 03:36 PM
not many s1 exiges around, so that's awesome. is he on aussieelises?

Not sure if he is on Aussieelises. But you are right there aren't too many S1's.
It still has the original Rover HD motor installed. So very stock.

twilightprotege
31st December 2015, 10:26 PM
Not sure if he is on Aussieelises. But you are right there aren't too many S1's.
It still has the original Rover HD motor installed. So very stock.
very cool. i almost bought an s1 exige before my europa, but decided on the europa due to it being a touch rarer (and newer and cheaper)