PDA

View Full Version : Corsa C trim clips

dmuddle
25th July 2015, 05:22 PM
Hi guys, sorry to pester you all again :P but on the Corsa C SRi, my flare trim fell off ages ago because the clips were buggered. Do you guys know ANYWHERE I could find them, I've been desperate for a long time :(

Alexgonnaalex
25th July 2015, 07:56 PM
the same thing happened to my SRI a few weeks ago. holden sell the clips but there about 6 dollars per clip. its not just a standard clip either its unique to the barina so you wont be able to just buy the standard ones from a car parts store like repco or sprints.
what i ended up doing was just buying a big bag similar of clips from repco for 5 dollars since i was not paying those holden prices but they had a large round head instead of the small square head the holden ones have, I then cut the head of the clip into a small square shape with pliers. It took a bit of fiddling but it was a lot cheaper then it would of cost to buy the holden ones, plus i have tons spare, and it worked perfectly.
Or if you dont mind waiting you can just get some off ebay for a few dollars http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10x-Vauxhall-Corsa-C-Wheel-Arch-Trim-Clips-Fasteners-for-exterior-plastic-trims-/290981667698?hash=item43bfdbe372

adam_92
25th July 2015, 08:06 PM
Pretty sure iv seen them on ebay before

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk