PDA

View Full Version : Good website for getting parts?

dmuddle
24th July 2015, 08:14 AM
Hi guys,
The question pretty much stands for itself. Do you know any websites that stock a variety of Corsa C SRi parts? Anything from LED's to exhaust systems? Even different body parts/kits? Just want to shop around :)

chris_r
24th July 2015, 09:08 AM
Depends on what you want/need.

For general service/repair parts, Autovaux in the UK are the way to go (still cheaper than Holden), www.autovaux.co.uk

For some more custom parts, often helpful with higher end performance upgrades and in the infamous short shifters (which are highly recommended by the way), check out M-Tech at www.opel-tuning.nl

Need new brakes? GSL Rallysport/Brakes Direct are not only forum sponsors, but they're great to deal with. www.brakesdirect.com.au

LMF Vauxhall (www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk), aren't bad, but their shipping can be stupidly expensive.

Custom instrument dial sets like mine can be found at www.xtuners.com Only thing is with this guy, he can take his time getting them to you, but the quality is top notch.

For LEDs, I used Crazyleds (www.crazyleds.co.uk). Personally, I have not had any issues with mine, but there are some that have.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment.

dmuddle
24th July 2015, 10:18 AM
Thanks a heap! Will definitely be checking them all out

dmuddle
24th July 2015, 10:20 AM
Who should I be checking out for body parts? Headlights, grilles... Etc.

dutchy
24th July 2015, 10:37 AM
What Chris said, and the short shifter is really awesome. Some of the smaller parts, have a browse on the fleabay too.

chris_r
24th July 2015, 11:21 AM
Who should I be checking out for body parts? Headlights, grilles... Etc.
If yours is the facelifted model, for the grille there's really only one choice and that's the Irmscher cross-hatch grille like I have. There's a cheaper one from LMF (who also trade as Vauxhall Parts UK on eBay), but their shipping is absolutely stupid. For the Irmscher grille, you can order it from Autovaux, but it's not cheap.

With the headlights, beware that you need to get the ones specifically made for right hand drive cars only, left hand drive headlights have a different beam pattern, where you'll end up blinding oncoming traffic. I got my angel eyes from an eBay seller in the UK, can't remember which one though, but the lights are good.

Mad Motors UK (www.madmotors.co.uk) have a decent range of bodykits, etc. Again shipping can be costly on larger items. Take into account, we're outside the EU and can usually knock a bit off the price due to their being no need to pay VAT.

With M-Tech, they fix their shipping costs at 39EUR (approx $58AUD), regardless of what they are shipping to you in Australia. For smaller items, it hardly seems worth it, but occasionally there are group buys on here to ease the burden of shipping costs. Either that, or flick dutchy some Z20LET engine bay pics and he might be able to bring some bits back with him on his travels over to the Netherlands.