PDA

View Full Version : CSGO Anyone?

Raisin
10th June 2015, 09:51 PM
So I've been feeling an itch to play an fps game lately and decided to pick up Counter Strike Global Offensive because one of my friends plays it. I used to play a lot of Call of Duty and Battlefield, but never any Counter Strike so I'm a huge noob. :lol:

Anyway, I'm working on getting ranked still, need 1 more win in competitive to finish the placements.

Anybody else on here play/ed?

SilentShout
11th June 2015, 11:20 AM
Im a 5 year vetran =) been playing since 1.6 but it doesnt mean im any good. I need 4 more wins to be ranked byt play with my mates quite a bit.

Add me on steam:

BubbleGumCandy

Should be a toby maguire face looking suss [emoji14]

Pretty sure ill get some crappy silver rank but my mate is gold nova 1. Dont know how good that is but its certainly better than silver =)
Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Raisin
11th June 2015, 01:34 PM
Sweet, I'll add you tonight. It would be good to have more people on for competitive matches rather than leaving it upto the matchmaking system. :P

SilentShout
11th June 2015, 07:56 PM
yeah that matchmaking system should have more options like:

Make sure everyone is at least over the age of 18 :mad2:

Ill be on but after i finish work at 11pm then head to the gym :)

Such is the life of a nightowl

Raisin
11th June 2015, 09:52 PM
yeah that matchmaking system should have more options like:

Make sure everyone is at least over the age of 18 :mad2:

Ill be on but after i finish work at 11pm then head to the gym :)

Such is the life of a nightowl

Added you, I'll be playing a bit now, but I am not sure how late I'll be on.

Raisin
19th June 2015, 04:11 PM
So I kicked open the game lastnight and played another game and got ranked.

Ended up with Gold Nova III. Not going to complain, I know it's not a flash rank, but I'm satisfied with it for under 50 hours of playtime.

SilentShout
20th June 2015, 10:24 AM
Grats. Gold nova anything is epic. Majority of players ive seen are in silver. No idea where ill end up though.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Raisin
22nd June 2015, 11:45 AM
Thanks. :) It would be cool if you could join us for a game or two sometime, maybe get you through those last 4 wins. :D