PDA

View Full Version : Infamous Astra turbo

Brett
31st January 2005, 11:37 AM
Hey all, I own the infomous opalised astra turbo that has been spotted around maquarie uni. Ive been a member for ages, it wasnt hard to work out where the little post it sticker came from when i saw the red barina with opelaus plastered all over it parked next to me haha

OPC
31st January 2005, 11:59 AM
sweet as brett now ur a active member you should come on some cruises when you get the chance :D

oh and welcome :D

sunny
31st January 2005, 12:32 PM
Hey all, I own the infomous opalised astra turbo that has been spotted around maquarie uni. Ive been a member for ages, it wasnt hard to work out where the little post it sticker came from when i saw the red barina with opelaus plastered all over it parked next to me haha

hey it was me that spotted you ... 8) HI BRETT!

well i just have to leave a note since so many ppl in here spotted your car in the UFO section and yet we didnt know who hte owner is

now we know :P

Brett
31st January 2005, 12:38 PM
haha no worries bro, I take it you study at macquarie? Im do, just also doing a summer course there

Brett
31st January 2005, 12:40 PM
im not 35 haha, i just entered in a random age, haha so im not a mad academic who never left uni, only early 20s

sunny
31st January 2005, 01:05 PM
haha no worries bro, I take it you study at macquarie? Im do, just also doing a summer course there

BUSL320 :oops:

Brett
31st January 2005, 01:08 PM
haha same here mate