PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Vex
3rd April 2015, 05:33 PM
Hey guys,

New here to learn a bit update the newer OPC range.

I am in the market for either an Astra OPC or Corsa OPC

Silver Surfer
3rd April 2015, 05:38 PM
Welcome
Friend of mondo on forum had a white corsa opc for sale recently

poita
3rd April 2015, 05:59 PM
Welcome mate. The listing is in the For Sale section. mondo

Sent from Sega Mega System

adam_92
3rd April 2015, 06:03 PM
Welcome to opelaus. Corsa opc is nice but if you can afford astra opc then go the astra IMO.

dutchy
3rd April 2015, 07:09 PM
Welcome to the forum. Either car is nice but i'd go for the Astra.

Vex
3rd April 2015, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys..

Noticed that white one on carsales but its on the wrong side of the country and has finance owing on it I think.. I don't touch cars with finance unless the owners pay them off first. =)

I am easy either way, if an Astra OPC comes up locally with low km's and a realistic price and not an inflated one I'd jump on it..

There is a new Corsa OPC listing in Perth (where I am located) but they want $20k which is what my mate paid for a new one when they cleared them out last July.

poita
3rd April 2015, 08:14 PM
I'd have it for $20 ;)

Being across the country is no biggy imo. Plenty of people travel to buy cars.
If you want one bad enough you'll travel for it

Sent from Sega Mega System

Jen
3rd April 2015, 10:34 PM
You can always suggest what I did for the buyer for my previous car. I got a payout figure for the remaining finance and he made out 2 bank cheques, 1 for the remaining amount made out to the bank, the other written out to me minus the cost of 1 cheque so he didn't have to pay to have 2 bank cheques made out. Then he had confidence the money was definitely going to paying out the car as even though I would have done it anyway as I'm honest, he knew it was going to get done

mondo
4th April 2015, 03:25 PM
The white one is a mate of mine. it is actually the car i was going to buy before i saw the Arden Blue.

It is on a lease (not finance) and will be paid out when sold. Dave (my mate) will arrange that all with the prospective buyer. there are no issues doing it that way, i sold my own Mondeo that way this time last year. Dave has a Golf R coming in June, so that is why the car is up for sale. it is priced to cover the amount owing to the lease company.

It will cost approx $1400 to transport to WA (if that is where you are?) A quick inquiry to a car carrying company will confirm that.

Corsa OPC's a fairly rare and do not come up for sale too often. I can voucher for the condition of the car , it is immaculate.

Dave is a great guy so if you're even just a little interested, give him a call.

Raisin
5th April 2015, 02:12 PM
I've seen the car too it does look great. I'd be jumping on it if I didn't already have 2 cars.