PDA

View Full Version : Still no joy is it worth it?

macca
27th January 2005, 11:01 PM
As some of you know i have a Corsa B combat kit for me car, went to a pro bodyshop today and got a quote for fittin and that they wanted 8 K i mean the guy is amazing but i just cant afford that i guess you get what u pay for. Now i dunno if i can be botherd to get it fitted ive treid so many places i dunno what to do :( just being a pommy and having a winge

Namus
28th January 2005, 08:10 AM
8 GRAND???!!!?!?!?!?!? WTF????? getting a astra turbo b/kit for my car (a bigger car as well) would only set me bak around $2k; FITTED.......wat the hell....

Anonymous
28th January 2005, 08:28 AM
yes but if you bought it the same way macca did it would probably be 10k namus :P

as for you bodykit problem, i think it would be better to sell the bodykit and get another one or dish out the cash and be happy with it, although i cant see the point in spending that much (you could drop a 6 cyl in there for 8k... well almost) hehehe your choice man hope something gets figured out soon bro

PS i havnt been really keep up to date but why cant they fit it?? was it not meant for the corsa B??? or is it a 2 door kit and you got a 4 door? whats up??

macca
28th January 2005, 08:49 AM
nah the kits fine its A ok just they wanted 8 grand cos they wanted to color match the whole damn car it should only be about 1200ks work and with these other bits n bobs say 2000k all up guess ill shop around!

Anonymous
28th January 2005, 08:59 AM
madhatter customs quoted me $500 (over the phone without looking at the car) for the turbo kit.

it might be more if your kit needs to be customised though.

macca
28th January 2005, 10:34 AM
cool where is that? cheers

Anonymous
28th January 2005, 10:36 AM
stuffed if i know? :P

i'll do some research for you meng head 8) :P

Anonymous
28th January 2005, 10:39 AM
sorry, its been a while since i last spoke to him

voila, a link showcasing some of his work, and contact details! Tell moi if you have problemos getting through, and i'll holler at some of my fast fours hood creatures who have had resprays, etc, et al for a direct line for him. :wink:

macca
28th January 2005, 10:56 AM
what the hells a meng head! :roll: cheers anyhelps appreciated b1atch :mrgreen:

macca
28th January 2005, 11:00 AM
and theres no link ass goblin :evil: :D

Anonymous
28th January 2005, 11:01 AM
lol, i dont even know

i was once impersonating tony montana, aka scarface and was calling everyone meng (pigeon engr-esh for "man") and pete called me a meng head, and it's kind of stuck ever since.

change the e for a u, and it means something though (refer, season1 south park), LOL

Anonymous
28th January 2005, 11:02 AM

far..k, im scattered :P

here you go

http://forums.fastfours.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=87901

NUTTTR
28th January 2005, 11:23 AM
8k???? 2k is most i'd pay!!!

Anonymous
28th January 2005, 11:26 AM
haha, 8k is a full car custom candy paint 8)

macca
28th January 2005, 01:08 PM
yer ill be looking else where ! haha i love scarface its mad antonio montana ey esse, hehe thats autumn , why u so scatty? hard nights work with the mrs or summut :wink:

macca
28th January 2005, 01:19 PM
thats better! 1k to spray kit and do little colour coding , then prob another k i think for the custom welding and the dent n stuff, sweet shame he isnt open for another 6 weeks ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous
28th January 2005, 01:57 PM
:P glad I could help you! He's work is top notch too!

macca
28th January 2005, 05:29 PM
AIght

OPC
28th January 2005, 05:55 PM

hahahahahaha classic... ass goblin is ur new name when we cruise don
and ill make sure it sticks :twisted:

ultim8DTM5
28th January 2005, 06:14 PM
madhatter customs quoted me $500 (over the phone without looking at the car) for the turbo kit.

it might be more if your kit needs to be customised though.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

I fart in your direction generale

Anonymous
29th January 2005, 05:46 PM
hehehe pete, I mistated it...

turbo kit, ie, turbo bodykit

and it's i fart in your generale direction :P :lol:

macca
29th January 2005, 06:37 PM
hahahah u lot finished flirting? hehe neways they look good but i got an email from ezzy style and looks like they might be the go, similar price range work is quality, hopefully we should see my car kittin and looking FAB scott soon. whoop