PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Gladstone

InSaNe^Sna1L
25th January 2005, 02:07 PM
My name is InSaNe^Sna1L and im an Opel driver!

So yes, i sound like someone from an AA meeting.

Im an Astra SRi pilot from Central Queensland. Im in Gladstone which is 2 hours north of Bundaberg and about 1 hour south of Rockhampton.

As for my car, mods etc, I have ordered a white leather ISOTTA gear knob and a Blaupunkt Aculpoco MP3 head unit. I currently have custom sheep skin seat covers which came with the car, so really the first mod will be the head unit. I have a few ideas in mind for the rest of the stereo, and also plan on getting a 2 1/4 inch cat back exhaust.

I did want to change the front badges with the Opel badge and debadge the rear so if anyone can tell me where I can get the Opel badges from that would be cool.

So thats me and my car in a....umm.....regular metal shell.

Dee
25th January 2005, 02:52 PM
WELCOME :)

pm Slimcraigie for all your opel needs :) < http://opelaus.com/phpBB2-3/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=705 >

keep an eye out on our qld cruises... we dont usually go up that far.. but if you wanna come along ur more than welcome

Anonymous
25th January 2005, 03:10 PM
wilkommen yah, i vaunt tu cee pikx ov yar schnitzel vargen, yah?

InSaNe^Sna1L
25th January 2005, 03:30 PM
pix ay......as yet I haven't actually got any....i really should steal....ahh borrow my roomates digi cam.

I need to clean it first....its a tad dirty...the place i work at leaks chemsicals of the powdered lime variety which leave the windows marked, so once its clean up with the pics

oneightoo
7th February 2006, 11:25 PM
welcome to the forum snail, i hope you enjoy your stay here!!

CJB
7th February 2006, 11:26 PM
I wasn't aware he left :confused:

but, welcome again :D

InSaNe^Sna1L
8th February 2006, 05:48 PM
i didnt leave....well i left gladstone....but that was it

CJB
8th February 2006, 06:08 PM
You know, that must have been what threw me :D

I thought the profile was familiar!!!! :p