PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Melbourne

jelicano
26th September 2014, 09:51 PM
Hello OA Citizens,

first week on my new Opel Zafira Tourer took it on a long drive from Melbourne to Merimbula loved it the whole way...

looking forward to see more info about Opel..

Jom

faneca
26th September 2014, 10:03 PM
Welcome along mate! Not many of the new zafiras around! They look bloddy nice for a people mover!

Silver Surfer
27th September 2014, 12:26 PM
Welcome:smile5:

guy 27
27th September 2014, 02:37 PM
Welcome to oa

icegoffy
16th September 2015, 06:15 PM
Hi Jeli i am about to buy a tourer '13 from adelaide with a very low mileage, can i check does it have blind spot indicator and panoramic moon roof?

jelicano
16th September 2015, 06:20 PM
Hi Icegoffy,

Depends on which model you are getting, Australia only had 2 which is ZJ and ZJ luxury. Only the luxury has all the additional features you mention.

Although the ZJ none luxury has all the electronics sensors and lighting for the additional features they are not enabled in the computer. I am yet to find a way to enable them.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

icegoffy
16th September 2015, 06:51 PM
Thanks Jeli, i am in mel and getting the zj lux diesel from sa, do you have any problems with yours? I have read good reviews so far , just that the brand is orphaned as in no dealer here

jelicano
16th September 2015, 07:53 PM
Congrats on your purchase, i got mine from WA and had the dealer freight across. I wouldve loved to have the Luxury edition but none were available.

No problems so far other than the reversing brake squeel which has a technical bulletin anyway and ill have the dealer fix when i bring it in for my first year service.

Only complaint i have is the paint job seem a bit thin and easily scratches. I have a few dings which makes me think the panels are of lighter gauge material or just really flat and not enough fold on the lines to strengthen.

Otherwise a really great car. I think there is just 2 in Mel you will be 3rd.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk