PDA

View Full Version : Eds ipf are you happy with it and support

Sammich
8th September 2014, 06:48 PM
With the limited amount of tuning options we have in Australia, I was just wondering how everyone has found their EDS IPF units.

I have had nothing but trouble trying to contact both regal and EDS for pricing with shipping to Australia, eds themselves only seem to reply to emails when I send them in German and the double google translate causes all kinds of confusion.

Regal, I have emailed 4 times so far for a shipping quote, it is almost like they don't want the money.

To those of you that have a unit already, how has your after sales service been? Are you happy with the unit?

To those who have gone other ways to get the tunes, who did you get them through?

Thanks in advance.

kabel
8th September 2014, 07:07 PM
Personally I have only dealt with Regal and have had no issues when requesting shipping quotes to Australia and had no issues with support on the occasion I have needed it.
Not purchased anything from them for a while though.

faneca
8th September 2014, 07:13 PM
Same bought mine through regal and found them pretty easy to deal with. I went through emails and requested a raise in tuning level shortly after purchase with no issues. mickos has been doing a lot of skyping with them trying to sort out a leaning out on his map and from what I have been told it seems to have gone smoothly

eddysdaman
8th September 2014, 07:18 PM
To be fair, sometimes Regals replies can take a day or two but - 4 emails not responded? - I'd say try sending from a different account because it looks like you may be getting spam filtered. I always get service from them even if it does slow down sometimes.

Sammich
8th September 2014, 07:27 PM
hope i am not getting spam filtered lol, was sent from my business email address hosted by goDaddy, not always the best place to send emails from as there server often gets false positives from 1 particular anti spam agent.

Will try sending another email from my gmail account.

delemonte
10th September 2014, 12:21 PM
My unit has been great and I have been pretty happy with the support from them too. Have had very quick responses from Karen at Regal with emails regarding the IPF. They even have a small support window for the IPF on weekends!

mickos
10th September 2014, 07:22 PM
Regal, EDS, courtenay sport are all decent company's very professional service
IPF is a great unit very happy with it
Skype is best way to to organise with them I find, then email for orders and tracking