PDA

View Full Version : Jonno from Adelaide

Jonno_OPC
21st May 2014, 12:54 PM
Hi Guys,
Just a quick introduction, My name's Jon and I've owned a Corsa D OPC since last November.
Has been a great car so far, owned it since new and have 8,000kms on it now.

Have only fitted a compact sub and amp, tinted the windows, a pod filter for a bit of induction noise, a boost gauge and lowered it on Eibach sportline springs.
Having the exhaust done next week then probably wont go much further over the usual maintenance since its a daily driver. (Although thats what I say with all my cars..)

poita
21st May 2014, 12:59 PM
Welcome to OA mate :)

faneca
21st May 2014, 12:59 PM
Welcome along mate!
Looks good mate! Your not in and around st Clair are you?
Seen one around there a couple times on my home from work, usually drive a Arden blue VXR but my other car is a white astra with dark wheels and black roof.

Jonno_OPC
21st May 2014, 01:12 PM
Cheers guys.

Thats me mate, I think I've seen you in the Astra around the area a couple of times too, will have to keep an eye out for the VXR

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

faneca
21st May 2014, 01:17 PM
Driving the VXR every day now, much more fun haha I live at north haven, but drive through the port to the st Clair shopping or welland plaza everyday for work. Next time i see you I'll give you a wave.

hazrd
21st May 2014, 01:48 PM
Welcome mate. The Corsa OPC does look very sexy in black

guy 27
21st May 2014, 01:58 PM
Welcome to oa

adam_92
21st May 2014, 02:02 PM
Welcome to opelaus mate

dutchy
21st May 2014, 03:07 PM
Welcome to the forum John. These cars indeed look very nice in black :)

corsa b combat
21st May 2014, 05:52 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Theo
21st May 2014, 08:51 PM
Welcome fellow croweater...actually there's one of these near my place off gorge Rd...is it you?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Jonno_OPC
21st May 2014, 09:05 PM
Cheers guys, I love black cars but the novelty of washing them so often soon wears off :-P

I was driving down Gorge Rd last Sunday but don't live in that area, im out in the Western Suburbs mate. Good to know there is more of these cars around though, still yet to see another.

Theo
21st May 2014, 09:08 PM
Cheers guys, I love black cars but the novelty of washing them so often soon wears off :-P

I was driving down Gorge Rd last Sunday but don't live in that area, im out in the Western Suburbs mate. Good to know there is more of these cars around though, still yet to see another.

Must have been you that I saw....but you car was a little dirtier that the pic that posted earlier :-P

Jonno_OPC
21st May 2014, 09:13 PM
Haha, that was definately me, driving home from a friends house in Mt Torrens. Everyone ay work was asking me if I'd been rally driving over the weekend. ;-)

Were you out driving?

Theo
21st May 2014, 09:17 PM
I was in my Forester towing a trailer full of 16 years of crap... I'm usually in the Opel Astra J.
Mt Torrens is a great place, I'm up that way every 2nd weekend on the MTB.

Jonno_OPC
21st May 2014, 09:27 PM
Yeah, I always have fun there.. one of my mates parents own a farm up there so we'll have a fire, a few drinks and I'll normally drive home nursing a hangover and an injury or two.. :-P

Good to see such an active Opel community around S.A, look forward to meeting up with everyone, get some photos of all the cars together.