PDA

View Full Version : Crazy LEDs... dodgy.

DRMAT
13th May 2014, 08:12 PM
As i posted in Corsa-C.uk forum... and now other people coming out saying they got crap service from CrazyLEDS.

Just a heads up about Crazy LEDs for anyone considering ordering dash kit LEDs etc... the one year warranty isn't worth the page it's typed on. I ordered a full set of dash LEDs and a headlight switch from CrazyLeds late last year, fitted in late Nov and was very happy with them. About 6-7 weeks ago one of the MFD LEDs failed so i sent CrazyLEDs an email stating order number etc and asking would he mind replacing the faulty LED as it was only 4 months old. No reply.
Waited about two weeks and sent another email incase he was away or something. No reply. Waited another 2-3 weeks and sent another request asking more firmly that the warranty be honoured. Waited, no reply. Finally sent a final email, not just via his website form but also to his specific email address (just in case the website email was not working) and two weeks later have still received no reply.

Very crappy way to do business if you're not going to honour your warranties or even acknowledge legitimate complaints from customers. I bet if you sent through an order and some money he'd be replying though. Better to go with Lightec Autostyle i think as they've always been most helpful when i've contacted them.

Buyer beware.

corsa b combat
13th May 2014, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the headsup.Wanted to order from them last week .Good thing I shopped around.

NoX-Troniq
16th May 2014, 03:25 PM
Do Lightec do Corsa B dashes and light switch cluster lights? Mine blew the other day and it sucks major balls.

DRMAT
18th May 2014, 09:23 PM
Don't know, check them out. I'd imagine so though, they seem to do most other Vauxhalls.