PDA

View Full Version : Back in an OPEL

XOPCX
22nd April 2014, 07:01 AM
Hey guys I'm back in a OPC. If some of you remember OPCVXR that was my old car. I have just purchased and shipped a red OPC astra from WA fully optioned. You will soon see it around berwick with the rego XOPCX :)

cobey
22nd April 2014, 07:13 AM
Congrats. I miss getting rid of my Astra, I miss that thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

faneca
22nd April 2014, 07:13 AM
Welcome back! Do believe I know have your old car :P

hazrd
22nd April 2014, 07:17 AM
Hey guys I'm back in a OPC. If some of you remember OPCVXR that was my old car. I have just purchased and shipped a red OPC astra from WA fully optioned. You will soon see it around berwick with the rego XOPCX :)

Glad you got some personal plates for it, Beau. It looked great last night when I saw it, but those off the shelf plates look horrible on it lol

Im over near parkhill, shoot me a msg when you can and I can give you that stuff that eddysdaman and I were discussing the other day ;)

XOPCX
22nd April 2014, 08:17 AM
No problem will do Adam. Can't wait to see the ST. Hey Aaron how's my good old Heidi going, It's looking good :) Adam iv already bought my 3" turbo back non res scorpion exhaust from uk and rss springs from regal, can't wait to fit it all :)

faneca
22nd April 2014, 11:26 AM
Haha beau you and your scorpions! Heidi is going reallly well, need to service her and raise her a little. And need to get a scratch on the side of the front fog light moulding touched up. Gfs dad pulled the hose on the air compressor too hard and it tipped. Not happy!

Welcome back anyway and glad you got your new Astra finally!

dutchy
22nd April 2014, 11:38 AM
Welcome back mate.

mickos
22nd April 2014, 12:58 PM
G'day mate. Non ressi will create some db

eddysdaman
22nd April 2014, 01:21 PM
Red n Blue deliciousness. (http://instagram.com/p/nC4R06OJ2W/)

Welcome to the forums finally :P

XOPCX
22nd April 2014, 02:17 PM
The system sounds wicked, I had the same setup on my old VXR :)

adam_92
22nd April 2014, 05:12 PM
Welcome back to opelaus Beau! So what happened with putting the vxr money down as a house deposit? Or was that just your dad's sensible head talking? Oh and if you hadnt already guessed, I was aarons passenger in victoria.

XOPCX
22nd April 2014, 05:17 PM
Hey Adam :) I bought a house aswell :) I'm guessing Aaron is loving his car. It's a shame that you guys are in SA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adam_92
22nd April 2014, 05:20 PM
Yeah im not too sure what comes first now, his girlfriend or his vxr... probably the vxr though, I drove most of the way back from melbourne and what an absolute beast of a car it is! You had it setup absolutely amazing but the little bit of extra work aaron has done now is just unbelievable

faneca
22nd April 2014, 05:47 PM
Yeah absolute dream! I shouldnt have let Adam drive on the way back he didn't give me the keys afterwards!!! But yeah couple bits here and there and wow! So happy I bought it haha

Us sa guys are driving over to Apollo bay in October if your interested in meeting up with us, Adam and I will both be there. I think eddysdaman is going to look at arranging a Melbourne cruise to meet up with us also.

eddysdaman
22nd April 2014, 07:31 PM
That's the idea but Uni calendar/workload amungst at the time other things will determine whether I'll even show up to something I'll try n organise for the locals :P

kabel
23rd April 2014, 01:10 AM
Did you buy the car from a dealer in WA or privately ?
Still appears to be a few new Opel`s for sale here at present.

XOPCX
23rd April 2014, 06:31 AM
Bought brand new from youngs holden in wa. They still have a base black opc in stock.