PDA

View Full Version : Pimp My Astra (5 Door Opel/Holden Astra 2004 TS CD)

Astra-TS
14th April 2014, 11:15 AM
Hey there guys! I own a silver Holden Astra and I was wondering if there were any modifications your would recommend for me? I don't have a budget just yet, as I am looking for ideas, but here's some photos so fire away! :)

-- ASTRA - TS

Astra-TS
14th April 2014, 11:18 AM

-- astra - ts

poita
14th April 2014, 11:18 AM
http://www.ronalwheels.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/teddysilverlarge.jpg

Astra-TS
14th April 2014, 11:25 AM
Hahaha, that's awesome! :D

-- ASTRA - TS

faneca
14th April 2014, 01:31 PM
Rims, low, Angel eyes, leather interior, window tint, SriT/CDX tail lights, interior leds.

Ps the ronal teddy wheels are really exxxxy

Astra-TS
14th April 2014, 01:45 PM
Great advice! Thanks for that! I'm looking at this sort of thing, like changing the rims and lowering it. What do you guys think?5188

-- ASTRA - TS

Astra-TS
14th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Do you guys know of any front lips either? I love the look of the SRi Front Bumper, but I can't find any :P So this may be an alternative (as shown above) :)

-- ASTRA - TS

faneca
14th April 2014, 02:56 PM
The lip on that is the standard lip on the Sri, if your looking at lowrering, you can't really beat the b12 kit which is eibach spring and bilstein shocks.

You can buy lips from t
he uk that suit the turbo model front bar. Only thing is they will be unlikely to post due to the risk of breaking.

MikeCheck
14th April 2014, 03:20 PM
Rims, low, Angel eyes, leather interior, window tint, SriT/CDX tail lights, interior leds.

Ps the ronal teddy wheels are really exxxxy

In addition to all this I'd suggest colour coding the rub strip and side skirts.

Also seeing as how you've got the 5 stud wheels I'd look at getting a set of pentas (turbo rims) as they're the best looking IMHO.

Can also look at vinyling your roof but that's personal preference.

For engine mods:
- De restrict air box + new filter
- exhaust but might run in to EML light issues.
- reflash if you're feeling frisky.

Cheers

M

Astra-TS
14th April 2014, 03:34 PM
Awesome suggestions guys! Keep them coming, I'm having a chat with my dad (a former mechanic) and he says it'll be while before I can do it (as I'm still in school) but we'll do it eventually :)

-- ASTRA - TS

rocky424
14th April 2014, 03:40 PM
Since you have dark tints, paint the door pillars (B pillars?) matte black to have a sleeker look.

Astra-TS
14th April 2014, 03:44 PM
Good idea, I might just get a wrap instead, just in case in some weird circumstance I need to sell it :P

-- ASTRA - TS

Astra-TS
14th April 2014, 07:19 PM
Any more suggestions guys? I'm open to basically anything, except stupid stuff :P Hahaha! I'm hoping to get some of this done for my 18th birthday this year :)

-- ASTRA - TS

Astra-TS
14th April 2014, 07:26 PM
I'm looking at these for the front bumper - it's a front skirt/lip and it attaches to the already mounted bumper to extend it :)

-- ASTRA - TS

Astra-TS
14th April 2014, 07:27 PM
bit.ly/1eps5Lu

-- ASTRA - TS

Astra-TS
14th April 2014, 07:28 PM

-- astra - ts

MikeCheck
14th April 2014, 08:31 PM
Honestly I gotta say nearly every single aftermarket bodykit I've seen for the TSs looks like absolute ass.

Either keep the stock as is, or the SRI one like you linked before or if you're after different again, look for the SRI-t (turbo) front bumper which are about $400 from ebay, or less if you can find them off a wreck but that's incredibly rare now.

Spend money elsewhere on nicer wheels, or doing the big-brake upgrade or even a respray or something.

Just my opinion though.

Cheers

M