PDA

View Full Version : daz from SA

da2
26th March 2014, 01:18 AM
Hey there, I'm daz and I drive a '91 Cali.
I'm originally from the UK but have lived here since 2009.
Still on my L's at the moment, not long now until my P's (although it seems like forever away).

Look forward to being a part of the community.
Cheers!

Gsi_Bryce
26th March 2014, 06:08 AM
Welcome mate! Any pictures of the Cali?

chris_r
26th March 2014, 07:38 AM
Welcome along.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

faneca
26th March 2014, 08:21 AM
Hey mate welcome along!
Your on club Calibra Adelaide yeah?

da2
26th March 2014, 08:39 AM
Thanks guys :D

Welcome mate! Any pictures of the Cali?
Cheers dude, of course :)
http://i.imgur.com/rpyQ4Ye.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZPd31s7.jpg

Hey mate welcome along!
Your on club Calibra Adelaide yeah?
Yep, known as "Greg" on facebook haha.

guy 27
26th March 2014, 09:11 AM
Welcome to oa

dutchy
26th March 2014, 09:50 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

adam_92
26th March 2014, 10:07 AM
Welcome to opelaus mate. Where in the uk are from?

mantaray
26th March 2014, 11:16 AM
Welcome,
Nice Car you got there DaZ :thumbs:

Brando47
26th March 2014, 09:19 PM
Looks nice mate, hope to see you at the meet this weekend ;) Always loved those rims, actually a set at upullit on a cali at the moment

chris_r
27th March 2014, 12:09 AM
Looks nice mate, hope to see you at the meet this weekend ;) Always loved those rims, actually a set at upullit on a cali at the moment

Always thought the Cav slabs as they're called looked good on a Cali, not a big fan of them on much else.

da2
27th March 2014, 06:08 PM
Welcome to opelaus mate. Where in the uk are from?
Thanks man, I'm from Milton Keynes, same as my Dad (mantaray).

Welcome,
Nice Car you got there DaZ :thumbs:
Cheers Dad :p

Thanks dude, I would but this weekend I'm busy sorry. Would love to go to a meet sometime though that's for sure.
Was thinking of getting new rims at some point but not quite sure what would suit it. Which upullit is that?

Brando47
27th March 2014, 06:14 PM
That's alright mate hopefully see you guys out at the next one :) The rims at upullit were just the same as yours already, they were at Lonsdale anyway though and I saw them Friday so fair chance they might still be there. They charge a good price for full sets of rims there, maybe only a couple hundred bucks roughly

da2
27th March 2014, 06:23 PM
Yep hopefully :) Ah neat, was planning to head back down to Lonsdale sometime to see if they had any Calibra's about. Last time I went (around 2-3 weeks ago) there wasn't any there, unfortunate because it took 2 or so hours to get there haha.
I'm mainly looking for new door panels and other small things that need replacing. I've already replaced the major things on it, got a nice new (undented) side guard from upullit a few months ago :D

Brando47
27th March 2014, 07:13 PM
Ah awesome, the one there on Friday looked to be in good nick, must have been pretty fresh into the yard :) Was red and had the x18xev I think