PDA

View Full Version : Opel Liquidation Sale Through Selected Holden Dealers.

Shaun
22nd November 2013, 03:53 PM
Link below to the Selected dealers selling the remanding Opel Stock.

http://www.holden.com.au/Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1237135875433&ssbinary=true&blobheader=application/pdf

Shaun
22nd November 2013, 03:56 PM
If Opel had Had this many dealers on Launch the possiblity of the product being still sold in Australia could have been stong.

chris_r
22nd November 2013, 10:56 PM
If Opel had Had this many dealers on Launch the possiblity of the product being still sold in Australia could have been stong.

In Adelaide, it's surprising how many Opels I see driving around and it doesn't make sense that they just took off when things where just getting started.

Also appears that list contains all the metro dealers. I don't see any SA regional dealers (although Steinborner's at Gawler is almost regional) in that list.

poita
24th November 2013, 07:38 AM
That list is awesome, Hervey Bay is listed twice and Lismore is in Qld apparently.........

Theo
24th November 2013, 10:28 AM

If Opel had only marketed and priced their product better along with giving the brand to establish itself... Only then in my opinion things would have been different.