PDA

View Full Version : urgent assistance required - CORSA OPC

Adriano
12th November 2013, 10:31 AM
hey guys!

looking at buying one but unable to actually go see one in the flesh in sydney! Im ready to make a trip to melbourne but before doing so; id want to see one in person

Anyone know of someone who has one i can view would be greatly appreciated.

please let me know asap! thanks!

guy 27
12th November 2013, 10:32 AM
theres a few members on the forum. have a browse through the members intro section over the last couple of months and send them a pm.

Adriano
12th November 2013, 10:34 AM
theres a few members on the forum. have a browse through the members intro section over the last couple of months and send them a pm.

I have sussed them all out - all interstate! :nonod:

hazrd
12th November 2013, 11:19 AM
One thing you may be able to do is speak with a dealer in Sydney if you can find any open. Possibly Tynan Opel in Kirrawee because they would still be open as Tynan Motors (they do other brands so may know where any leftover stock is)

519 Princes Hwy, Kirrawee NSW 2232
(02) 8545 8888

Good luck. Otherwise, just make a weekend trip out of it and come down to Melbourne anyway :)

Adriano
12th November 2013, 01:15 PM
One thing you may be able to do is speak with a dealer in Sydney if you can find any open. Possibly Tynan Opel in Kirrawee because they would still be open as Tynan Motors (they do other brands so may know where any leftover stock is)

Good luck. Otherwise, just make a weekend trip out of it and come down to Melbourne anyway :)

Spoke with them just now; nothing dang! such a shame! i think a trip to melb is in order......

hazrd
12th November 2013, 02:32 PM
I reckon you should ;)
Even if it falls through, you can still find some stuff to do here for the weekend!

Adriano
12th November 2013, 03:11 PM
I reckon you should ;)
Even if it falls through, you can still find some stuff to do here for the weekend!

Yeah true that.

Shaun
12th November 2013, 03:27 PM
Call some of the Larger Holden Dealers in Sydney. They maybe able to sell you a car though Holden in the Near future . I am Holding off until after Christmas to look for an Insignia OPC.

Shaun
12th November 2013, 03:33 PM
More information

http://www.carpoint.com.au/news/2013/opel/opel-zafira-under-consideration-for-holden-range-39589?R=39589&Cr=0&surl=aHR0cDovL2VkaXRvcmlhbHN5c3RlbS5jYXJzYWxlcy5jb 20uYXUvRGVza3RvcERlZmF1bHQuYXNweD9Ocz1wX0RhdGVBdmF pbGFibGVfRGF0ZVRpbWUlN0MxJk49Mjk4MSs0Mjk0OTY3MjgxK zQyOTQ5NjA5MDImVGFiSUQ9MjIwODc4NiZRcGI9MSZzaWQ9MTQ xN0VBN0ZBMTkzJk5uZT0xNQ..

OPC1
12th November 2013, 04:19 PM
hey guys!

looking at buying one but unable to actually go see one in the flesh in sydney! Im ready to make a trip to melbourne but before doing so; id want to see one in person

Anyone know of someone who has one i can view would be greatly appreciated.

please let me know asap! thanks!

Mate, had a look at one and a sit in it when I was testing my OPC Astra. Maybe someone can see something in them that I couldn't, but they looked cheap and nasty on the inside. I didn't even take one for a test drive - just unappealing. The little Polo Sti, on the other hand, had everything that I could possibly want, in a nice package, with good integration (and probably reasonable resale value) and similar performance.

I still love my OPC Astra, but I'd be able to resell the Polo for more at this stage (and it'll be supported by the manufacturer!!!)