PDA

View Full Version : Opel Dealers selling Zafira...

Theo
10th November 2013, 09:07 PM
Not going over to NZ as thought...

http://www.carsales.com.au/bncis/details/Opel-Zafira-2013/AGC-AD-14826420/?Cr=4&sdmvc=1

poita
10th November 2013, 09:34 PM
Not going to move many at full rrp

Theo
10th November 2013, 09:45 PM
Going to be hard only selling them in QLD for now.

kabel
10th November 2013, 09:57 PM
There are a few bargains though amoungst all the Opels listed.
A few Corsa OPC`s , one is SA listed for around $22k drive away.
Good Bang For Your Buck !

WA Dealers still have their listings at the higher end.
Barbagallo`s still have the Corsa OPC listed for $26k + on-roads.

Milesy
11th November 2013, 06:19 AM
Not going over to NZ as thought...

http://www.carsales.com.au/bncis/details/Opel-Zafira-2013/AGC-AD-14826420/?Cr=4&sdmvc=1

Yep there are a few new Zafira's that had arrived before the decision to pull out that will be now be sold here. The Mokkas however are all heading to NZ.

Milesy
11th November 2013, 06:21 AM
Not going to move many at full rrp

Still by far the best people mover on the market. Much better than those crappy Korean people movers and cheaper too!

hazrd
11th November 2013, 09:28 AM
Still by far the best people mover on the market. Much better than those crappy Korean people movers and cheaper too!

The ugly truth is, we all know that Milsey. However, try telling the general public that :lol:

poita
11th November 2013, 10:10 AM

Agree 100%, but who will buy a car from a company that pulled out of the country in 11 months?

The general public won't.

kabel
11th November 2013, 02:54 PM
Add "Holden" badges like they used to in the mid 00`s when Holden actually sold lots of "Opels" here before Opel decided to arrive to much grandeur and then "pull out early".

Milesy
11th November 2013, 09:52 PM
Agree 100%, but who will buy a car from a company that pulled out of the country in 11 months?

The general public won't.

With the full parts and service backing from Holden along with incredibly sharp runout pricing, if people were smart they would jump at it. It certainly didn't put off myself, my dad or my uncle getting our Astra OPC's post announcement.

Problem is the general public as a whole are stupid...oh well it's their loss I suppose :-)

chris_r
11th November 2013, 10:31 PM

Crappy Korean MPVs, well the Hyundai iMax definitely falls into that category, given it's pretty much like my lawn ornament, just with extra seats. Hell, I'd buy a Zafira, strip the rear seats out and use that for work in an instant if it meant getting out of the iLoad.

Problem is the general public as a whole are stupid...oh well it's their loss I suppose :-)

Yes, this is why people will buy Great Walls.

poita
11th November 2013, 10:58 PM
With the full parts and service backing from Holden along with incredibly sharp runout pricing, if people were smart they would jump at it. It certainly didn't put off myself, my dad or my uncle getting our Astra OPC's post announcement.

The general public doesn't work at Holden and isn't privy to most information either.

Guarantee if you asked a hundred randoms on the street if they knew that Opel where in Australia, left in 11 months and where now backed by Holden maybe 3 if you where lucky would know.

I see your one eyed point to it all, but like I said the general public won't buy a car from a company that couldn't give a shit about this countrys car market

Theo
19th November 2013, 09:53 PM
$44k for a Zafira....fark!!
http://www.carsales.com.au/demo/details/Opel-Zafira-2013/AGC-AD-14879165

hazrd
20th November 2013, 06:33 AM
Doubt it will sell at that price. Unless a hardcore Opel fan who loves Zafiras wants one

Nick965
21st November 2013, 07:09 PM
I wonder what type of deals they will do to move the liquidation stock. I picked up a new Astra sport (manual) for $24k just a week after the closure was announced, for car with a RRP of 34k. Surely there must be some real bargains to be had now.

dglewis80
21st November 2013, 09:34 PM
hello :)

Down to $38990 already

Shaun
21st November 2013, 10:36 PM
Corsa OPC 's are going rather cheap . One in South Australia for 24k

hazrd
22nd November 2013, 06:57 AM
Down to $38990 already

still too expensive imo. Would have to be closer to $30k for me to be interested in it if I was in the market for a "family van"