PDA

View Full Version : Phonebook Issue - Insignia Select

peterdw
21st September 2013, 02:19 PM
Hi - wonder if anyone else is getting this issue with the Bluetooth connection to the Infotainment system in the Insignia or other Opels?

I have a Galaxy S2 with around 400 contacts. The phone connects fine to the car and the phonebook (contacts) transfer across and are available via the menu system in the car. However, some of the entries are missing and nothing I do can get them (the specific missing entries) to show up in the phonebook in the car. Neither do newly added entries get updated.

I have deleted all contacts in my phone, factory reset the car phone system, reloaded my contacts into the phone, reconnected to the car, but they are still missing. (In fact this is a very abridged version of several frustrating weekends - where only part of the phone book would come across; only the SIM contacts would come across; the details for specific people are mixed up (eg. my daughter called and came up on the screen as an old school friend) etc. grrrr!)

I haven't had any firmware updated since purchase and I've seen the F/C Miles/Km issue a couple of times - would an update fix this??

Cheers,

Peter

poita
21st September 2013, 02:21 PM
Please search the forum, this has been discussed to length already.

Cheers