PDA

View Full Version : Opel Corsa Colour Edition in SA

geniusondemand
12th September 2013, 11:52 AM
Hi to all,

A quick introduction.
Having driven Vauxhall Astra and Cavalier in the UK about 20 years ago (with Ford, Renault and Hyundai in between) I have now returned with the recent purchase of an Opel Corsa Colour Edition

I drive about 2500kms/month in and around the Adelaide CBD.

Here are a couple of images of similar vehicles (I'd post mine, but it needs a wash.

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/gmonkey14/Casablanca-1.jpg

http://cdn.caradvice.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Opel-Corsa-Colour-profile.jpg

guy 27
12th September 2013, 11:56 AM
welcome to oa

poita
12th September 2013, 12:02 PM
Welcome to OA :)

One of the first new Corsa's on here and the first colour edition.

Theo
12th September 2013, 12:24 PM
Welcome to the site....

Good to see another Croweater...

BTW - I actually like black rims on a white car.

faneca
12th September 2013, 12:41 PM
Welcome along mate! Where abouts in SA are you?

I'm at north haven but can be seen around hindmarsh at work.

adam_92
12th September 2013, 12:58 PM
Welcome to opelaus. Good to see another member from SA.

dutchy
12th September 2013, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the forum.

geniusondemand
12th September 2013, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the site....

Good to see another Croweater...

BTW - I actually like black rims on a white car.

Although I always like Opel I'd ruled them out due to the corsa being boring looking and the gtc being too expensive.
That's until the day I had finally gone out to purchase something else (cruze, barina, fiat 500 and polo were on the short list but Opel weren't).

"Lets duck in here and have a last look" I said to my wife.
I saw the different shape and Colour scheme of the 3 door colour edition and that was it.

Welcome along mate! Where abouts in SA are you?

I'm at north haven but can be seen around hindmarsh at work.

I'm at Hindmarsh right now (picking up my iMac after a drive swap) but I live in Mawson Lakes

Theo
12th September 2013, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the welcome.
I'm at Hindmarsh right now (picking up my iMac after a drive swap) but I live in Mawson Lakes

I'm only at Campbelltown...10-15min away (depending how I drive).
Some of the longer term SA members usually get together for a cruise...I'm sure you would be more than welcome to join the next one.

faneca
12th September 2013, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Although I always like Opel I'd ruled them out due to the corsa being boring looking and the gtc being too expensive.
That's until the day I had finally gone out to purchase something else (cruze, barina, fiat 500 and polo were on the short list but Opel weren't).

"Lets duck in here and have a last look" I said to my wife.
I saw the different shape and Colour scheme of the 3 door colour edition and that was it.

Haha nice I work at the bakers delights at Welland and st Clair, parents own both so Im busy between the two.

Today im Welland from 8am til 9pm tonight lol. That's what I get for being the owners sun when people call in sick haha

Some of the longer term SA members usually get together for a cruise...I'm sure you would be more than welcome to join the next one.

Indeed! I'll have one up for a few of weeks time. Will make it a hills drive with a lunch/ tea at the end of it.

Also font forget to check out our eurofest car show thread which is coming up in November.

Brando47
12th September 2013, 10:09 PM
Great to see another SA member! Would be very keen to see the corsa in white, those pics look awesome :) hope to see you at the next meet!

imtfbundy
12th September 2013, 10:21 PM
Welcome, the Corsa is a great car :)

geniusondemand
13th September 2013, 02:36 AM
Indeed! I'll have one up for a few of weeks time. Will make it a hills drive with a lunch/ tea at the end of it.

Also font forget to check out our eurofest car show thread which is coming up in November.

Sounds good. I'll keep an eye out for more details. :D

PreeCilla
13th September 2013, 06:48 AM
Welcome. Corsa looks great!