PDA

View Full Version : eds ipf map differences

scamp
2nd September 2013, 12:43 PM
Can anyone shine any light on the difference for map 4 & 5 . The only thing that's written is map 5 having "no softsport " yet I can't really feel any great difference between the two ?
please advise if you have any technical info or even just your own experience/thoughts with this . Ta

mickos
3rd September 2013, 12:48 PM
What does map 4 and 5 say?

kabel
3rd September 2013, 02:33 PM
Think it means No Sport Button so that the throttle map is the same on both settings.

scamp
4th September 2013, 11:28 AM
yeah , kind of thinking the same but it does say " no softsport" so the other one is hard??? think german to English translation gota bit lost on me .
now the eds has done a software update , it asks if I want to overwrite the old software , when answered yes it just faults . Have now had to install onto desktop on another folder ???

dutchy
4th September 2013, 11:34 AM
try put back to standard and then upload the new map.

mickos
4th September 2013, 12:52 PM
Just reinstall the whole EDS program from their site mine has done that to before after update

In my mates SRI turbo the softsport tune is the same either sport on or sport button off. No difference in steering either

scamp
4th September 2013, 01:21 PM
ok , thanks mickos . Managed to get it working , so much for updates can't tell what has changed !!