PDA

View Full Version : hello all~~~

chenga
16th February 2004, 05:12 PM
hi guys!

haven't been around for a long long time~~ hope some of u will still remember me...u know the one who has a '01 4dr Black CD wif 16" SRi wheels, chrome grille insert and beige leather interior?

i saw Jacky's Astra the other day in the CBD which gave a total recall abt this forum, it took me some time to find this new site as well!

anyway, it's nice to be back! :D

chenga

Anonymous
16th February 2004, 05:17 PM
Welcome back!

Post some pics, Jog our memories, haven't seen Jacky on the forums for a while....

Meeting at homebush on Friday night, be there or be square.

mr_astra_retired
16th February 2004, 05:19 PM
hey welcome , yes show some pics :D and as for jacky , where is he ?

frankie9fingers
16th February 2004, 05:59 PM
hey chenga! i suffer from internet amnesia so lojkaegfneba[aojaf;;asfd;'.. sorry, just forgot how to use the keyboard for a sec. Anyway welcome back.

astra_city
16th February 2004, 07:25 PM
mm beige leather interior...if you could some pics would be great!
I reckon that'd look awesome

chenga
16th February 2004, 11:46 PM
i'll post a few pics once i find some time to drive the car outside to take the pictures...

the beige interior has stood up pretty well, shame abt the rear headrest...or the lack of it!

SmellyTofu
17th February 2004, 02:28 AM
If you have time, come for the meet this Fri night at Homebush. Check out the NSW forum at the bottom.

Managed to work out the fuel consumption problem you had before?

Anonymous
17th February 2004, 07:48 AM
Hmmm, beige leather interior...that's different, haven't seen that in an Astra before.
Welcome back to the forum.

chenga
17th February 2004, 04:48 PM
another service, another question posted, still no answer...

until recently, when i realises that my front tryes are gone with only 24000Km under them; ok i only rotated tyres once, but it showed that i've been driving the car pretty hard. n i do drive prodominently in the city, A LOT of stop start traffic with the engine not properly warmed up yet...

so i guess my fuel consumption problem is really down to my driving environment & habit...

SmellyTofu
17th February 2004, 05:40 PM
My Michelins lasted about 50,000km before I retired it.. still had 1mm before the wear bar but in the wet, it just became too dicey. This was with rotations every 7,500km.