PDA

View Full Version : Holden Calibra Promotional Video

BORIS
21st July 2013, 05:30 PM
Hi Guys,
Having a bad day, not any more check out the PR spin on the calibra should put a smile on your dial.

Video from holden dealership to promote calibra in the 1990's.
Great car, sure to become a classic.

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktItI7P6WhA

Wraith
24th July 2013, 01:25 PM
Yes well it became a classic alright. but for all the wronf reasons...

hazrd
24th July 2013, 08:47 PM
Those wrong reasons come from people who dont look after their car

...just sayin

guy 27
24th July 2013, 08:56 PM
All I got from that is that they came with sunroofs. poita did you get a sunroof?

faneca
24th July 2013, 09:19 PM
Pretty sure almost all did come with sunroofs.... THE SAMARAI managed to pick one that didn't tho lol

SAMARAI
24th July 2013, 10:39 PM
That's right Aaron! Guess mine was hurried off the production line on a friday afternoon or something ;)
But nah, I look at it as a blessing in disguise.. No electrical hassles that I've heard arise with the closing of the sunroof and no fuss when it comes to replacing the roof liner. Always a little sting that I could be boasting a sunroof tho :P

poita
25th July 2013, 02:31 AM
The cross over model when they went from the C20XE to the X20XEV (YE to YE95) a few of them didn't come with a sunroof.

Wraith
25th July 2013, 01:30 PM
Those wrong reasons come from people who dont look after their car

...just sayin

Couldn't agree more for all the N/A models had mine for over 9 years without a single hiccup but as everybody now knows it is one of those cars that needed/needs regular TLC especially the early production 4 potters to remain in proper working order, you can't just drive them and forget about them like you can with most Japanese types...

The Cali T unfortunately was born with both a design and manufacturing deficiency in its drivetrain, so you have to be especially careful with those...

But with 'constant' and proper TLC and usage they can be reliable :)