PDA

View Full Version : Any one out there

Nathan briffa
20th July 2013, 07:45 AM
Hi all I'm new to this web site I've got a real tricky one here and I'm hoping mamby someone might be able to help me out . It's a ts 1.9 petrol came in with complaint that wouldn't rev first thing in morning and final it stopped first thing I'd done was put scan tool on it bang got to be air flow meter so put another one it no better then realised it had a miss also new plugs was fitted still a miss had a second hand computer fitted seamed better but still not much better changed coil pack no better checked for injection pluse 1 and 4 had none . Pulled all connects apart and cleaned , injection pluse there but still has a miss fuel presure to high replace reg still running high removed plugs to find car running very rich not sure what else to check or replace any idears please

poita
20th July 2013, 08:33 AM
Firstly a 1.9L petrol doesn't exist. Is it a 1.8L petrol or a 1.9L diesel?

Will help with the diagnosis

Shortstuff
20th July 2013, 11:22 AM
Depending on whether its an X18XE1 or a Z18XE motor, it could be throttle body. The Z18XE has a fly by wire throttle body which can cause problems.

chris_r
20th July 2013, 08:19 PM
First of all, with your scan tool, clear the codes and tell us what codes you are getting.