PDA

View Full Version : Nice to have stumbled on this website!

jgo
10th July 2013, 02:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

Came across this site the other day, looking for an answer to an annoyance with my car.

I'm on my third Astra. My first one was a 3 door TS Astra City, which was a zippy little number.

After 6 years, I replaced it with a 5 door H Astra CD Equipe, not quite the looker of the previous car IMHO, but a bit more practical. However, for the next 6 years whenever I saw a 3 door H series in traffic, I wished I had spent just a couple of thousand dollars more. :mad2:

Am now on my third, an Astra GTC Sport, which feels somewhat bigger than the other two and appears to be slightly thirstier at this early stage. But love the look and feel of it!

Anyway, the annoyance was the Navi 900 which sometimes says it cannot find the sd card. I was pleased to find that it wasn't just mine that has this problem. Thanks for the work around for the problem. Hopefully Opel organises a patch for this.

Well done on the website!

Joe

dutchy
10th July 2013, 03:07 AM
Welcome to the forum Joe and congrats on the purchase of your gtc. There's a software update already for the Navi900 system that'll eliminate the sd card problem. Just get in touch with your dealer. Whereabouts are you located ?

btm
10th July 2013, 10:13 AM
welcome aboard!

guy 27
10th July 2013, 10:24 AM
Welcome to OA

jgo
11th July 2013, 12:15 AM
Thanks, chaps.

Dutchy, I'll get onto my dealer tomorrow. I was there only a couple of days ago getting my 1000 km service.

It didn't occur to me to mention it to him then, and nothing was said at their end. Hopefully they're up with it.

PreeCilla
11th July 2013, 08:15 AM
:) Welcome