PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne Noob

Kwijy
5th January 2005, 10:41 AM
Finally found an opel forum from australia :roll: I've had my astra for about 6 months, and i can't wait to see what other ppl have done to their's in australia.

Hope everyone had a good 'festive' season, chat to you all in the forums.

Cheers,
Kwijy (Chris)

Anonymous
5th January 2005, 11:02 AM
Welcome Mate :)
I'm Glenn :)
Glad to see another Melbournite join the Boards, I hope ya can attend our Cruises and Join the Melbourne Usergroup.
Enjoy :)

Mitch
5th January 2005, 11:26 AM
Welcome

Kwijy
5th January 2005, 11:29 AM
Glad to see another Melbournite join the Boards, I hope ya can attend our Cruises and Join the Melbourne Usergroup.

I've just joined the melbourne cruises, says pending. Will that let me know when cruises are on once i'm a member?

Thanks

Anonymous
5th January 2005, 11:43 AM

I've just joined the melbourne cruises, says pending. Will that let me know when cruises are on once i'm a member?

Thanks

Yes it will, You be notified of Cruises via E-mail. But all cruise are post in Victoria Cruises :)

Hope to catch ya on one :)

Degen-Astra
5th January 2005, 12:09 PM
Welcome Kwijy!!

Another Melbournite!!

8)

Kwijy
5th January 2005, 02:26 PM
Cheers guys. Yeah, i hope to make it on a cruise. How often do they happen? Do you get good turn outs?

Anonymous
5th January 2005, 03:07 PM
The cruises are 1 Official Cruise a Month and 1-2 Affilated Cruise a Month.
We are still building up on Turnouts, as There isn't alot Member in Melbourne.

YuSuF
5th January 2005, 07:52 PM
Welcome aboard Kwijy :!:

Dregger
7th January 2005, 04:46 PM
Welcome Chris,

if you need any help with anything, let me know. i'm more than willing to help out.

hope to catch you at the next cruise!

Kwijy
8th January 2005, 12:04 AM
I just got access to the Melbourne Cruises section. I'll be sure to let you know when i'm coming along to one. Still exploring the forums, can't seem to get the nack of that rpg thing though. Is there a trick to it?

Thanks again for the welcome guys. :mrgreen: