PDA

View Full Version : Most insane corsa's i've ever seen

MaximusSmurf
4th January 2005, 01:20 PM
Did anyone see an episode of 5th gear (a tv show about cars, like topgear) on foxtel yesterday?

They had a thing on this huge stunt car arena thing in disney land, Paris.

They have this huge set where they run thru all these awesome car stunts and show people how they're done. They all used the same cars except one. They had about 6-8 of these little pocket rockets. Guess what they were.......?

Opel Corsa's. But these weren't just any corsa. They had a mid mounted 175hp 1.3 ltr engine. Weighed HALF as much as a normal corsa. RWD!!! And they had a special 6 speed sequential gearbox that could be thrown into reverse at any speed!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!!!

I wish we could get those sort of corsa's over here. But alas they were all custom built for the show :( .

If anyone finds this clip on the web somewhere, even kazaa or bit torrent could they please pm a link or something too me. They were just SOOOOOOO awesome those little cars. They did some crazy stuff with them too.

Also there was one other car they used, was still an ople. I think it was a Tigra. That was pretty cool also, but they didn't give much info on it.

nicecar
4th January 2005, 01:47 PM
Give me a few days, if it is on the Internet, I will be able to find it :)

Degen-Astra
4th January 2005, 02:11 PM
Yeah that episode has been on before. Its very insane!

The red car is a concept car. Not a production car. One of which the body is mounted backwards so they can use forward gears and give the illusion that it is going backwards.

http://www.dlp.info/images/Shows/WDS/MoteursAction/MoteursAction003.jpg

lee683
5th January 2005, 10:22 PM
read abt this in total vauxhall last year

would be great to see