PDA

View Full Version : Burswood Opel

cyclonic
22nd April 2013, 10:59 PM
Hey crew,

I thought that i'd drop past the Burswood Opel showroom today, as it was my day off and I had a few errands to run. I was interested in the Corsa D and seeing if they had any Colour Edition models in stock.

The showroom is quite small and more of a retail space. I met Zac and Steve, two of the sales people who were cordial and friendly. Zac was quite into his Corsa's showing me a photo of a D back home in his native Scotland that'd be modified in full Euro-style. There was quite a few Astra's on display, as this is what has sold the most according to the guys, as well as an Insignia OPC and a couple of Corsa's. Supposedly, an OPC was picked up this morning by a couple of forum members!

I had a look at a three door Corsa, and it does seems a step up over the old C. Felt solid, though that centre console is still too "C" for my liking. The front seats felt quite supportive, especially for someone of my frame. I asked a few questions and had a good look around. They team seem quite keen to make their customers happy and didn't hesitate to see if there were any Corsa 3 doors in white in the Colour Edition around (both are in NSW). An interesting tidbit is that whilst the shop has great exposure, there is no service centre on site yet, with the BMW dealer up the street handling that. Another thing is that whilst the 12' plated models are on sale, there really isn't spec difference between it and the 13' plated ones. There's also a finance deal going on with Macquarie Finance, running at 5.9%.

I might check out the Osborne Park dealer as well, as i'm thinking of trading up in 6 months or so, once i've got the C to prime trade in condition and have saved a few grand as well. Its just too bad I can't stretch to a Corsa OPC!

dutchy
23rd April 2013, 12:04 AM
Trade in 6 months or so.....by that time they might have a Corsa OPC demonstrator

hazrd
23rd April 2013, 07:28 AM
Trade in 6 months or so.....by that time they might have a Corsa OPC demonstrator

+1 this

cyclonic
23rd April 2013, 02:36 PM
Yeah, that would be awesome! Thought at that price point i'd be expecting a head unit with Sat-Nav built in. Thats just be being picky though.

scamp
26th April 2013, 01:38 PM
Good Luck with Ossie Park , Had a devil of a time with them and found burswood to be far nicer to deal with.