PDA

View Full Version : autotintdesign.com

andrew
4th April 2013, 12:39 AM
hi

has anybody got any products from autotintdesign.com ?
I have payed for some gear and all I have got so far is a email to say they got my payment
and nothing to say it has been sent as it has been just about 3 weeks now,

dutchy
4th April 2013, 12:53 AM
Do a google search on them......... I just did. Hope you get your stuff mate. What did you order ?

andrew
4th April 2013, 01:03 AM
it was all done though paypay, I have already hit them up 2 more weeks then they will take more action

dutchy
4th April 2013, 01:08 AM
well, depending on what you ordered, shipping may take slightly longer (normal mail takes a week or so) but your problem seem to be the same as others had.

andrew
6th April 2013, 01:25 AM
well, paypal refunded me my money, all I can say is never to buy anything off them again,
I have ordered a lot of stuff out of the uk in the past few months, at least all the shops send you
a email to say the goods are on the way, but with autotint I did not get one word, I did
some looking around and to seems a lot have had the same problem,
now I will just get what I wanted off someone other,

hazrd
6th April 2013, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the heads up mate.

dutchy
6th April 2013, 09:45 AM
well, paypal refunded me my money, all I can say is never to buy anything off them again,
I have ordered a lot of stuff out of the uk in the past few months, at least all the shops send you
a email to say the goods are on the way, but with autotint I did not get one word, I did
some looking around and to seems a lot have had the same problem,
now I will just get what I wanted off someone other,

What did you want to order then ?

andrew
6th April 2013, 09:30 PM
I did not want to give to much away, it was just some body parts, but its all good now I found someone to help me out
now just to pick what design I want to go now, all pic's will be put up soon, just know there will not be a corsa c like mine in
AUS,

Kilbourn
17th April 2013, 08:49 PM
It's a common theme, always best to search a companies history & look for genuine customer reviews if you haven't used them before. There's a lot of scammers or bad business's out there that really don't care, but there's a few gems too. Best to ask around forums too, usually someone else will have heard or have advice on buying.