PDA

View Full Version : New here from Brisbane, QLD

ecstasy
26th December 2004, 02:58 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Zeek new to the site and proud owner of a Opel "Holden" New Astra 04'. I was wondering if there are any menbers from QLD and if u guys know about any other european car clubs around the QLD area. I browsed the album area and most of the cruises are interstate and since my job doesn't allow me to travel that far away unless i take holidays. Anyways wanted to say hi to all of u guys, cheers, Zeek.

Anonymous
26th December 2004, 05:18 PM
Welcome Mate :)
Theres plenty of Members from QLD.
I hope ya enjoy the Site and the Enjoy the company of your new mates :)

Alfonzo
29th December 2004, 01:29 AM
G'day!

Welcome to Opelaus :D - there's a QLD member group here, which do a great deal of cruises - unfortunately I've only managed to get out on one myself, but it's a great group! Have a look in the QLD section down at the bottom of the forums, there's constant updates on upcoming cruises (including the big one to Byron :D )

Dee
29th December 2004, 09:03 AM
hi welcome :) come join us one thursday night ;) we have regular meets and love to meet new ppls

if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me

donna

ecstasy
29th December 2004, 07:32 PM
Thanks guys i will join some cruises and try not to ask too many questions :wink: I will try to make it this thursday but it depends how tired i come from work and also at what time i get out :( . My car is stock as a rock as yet but i do have some plans in the future. cheers.

ecstasy
29th December 2004, 07:55 PM
a couple of pics from my car (sorry shit quality and taken really fast)

YuSuF
29th December 2004, 07:57 PM
Welcome aboard, luv the car!

RapidSRi
29th December 2004, 09:46 PM
Sweet ride, black is popular for new astra!! i would like new barina in this colour when it arrives.

ecstasy
29th December 2004, 10:23 PM
well they say once u go black u never go back :lol: 8)

~Kupu~
30th December 2004, 09:29 AM
nice car and great to see more qld members - welcome aboard :D

ecstasy
3rd January 2005, 08:26 AM
thanks Kupu, ur Corsa looks awesome!

The Sentinel
3rd January 2005, 09:31 AM
Welcome Zeek.. Nice looking car and I love the lights!! (I've seen new Astras and I'm pretty sure yours aren't stock????)

Finally a new Astra in our QLD granch :-)

Hope to catch up with you soon.

~Kupu~
3rd January 2005, 10:31 AM

thanks :D i like your car too - i cant wait to meet you out and check out the new astra :D

ecstasy
3rd January 2005, 11:00 AM
Welcome Zeek.. Nice looking car and I love the lights!! (I've seen new Astras and I'm pretty sure yours aren't stock????)

Finally a new Astra in our QLD granch :-)

Hope to catch up with you soon.

The lights are stock, the only thing i changed was the bulbs inside (full Hella Xenon) had PIAA LED's but they don't work on the Astra cause they don't use as much electricity as the normal 5w bulbs, thus the car thinks that theres a short-circuit and the LED's won't work (shame if u ask me, had them on my motorcycle and they look awesome!)

ecstasy
3rd January 2005, 11:02 AM

thanks :D i like your car too - i cant wait to meet you out and check out the new astra :D

yeah no worries about that, u'll see me driving around brissy or at one of these meetings on thursday or one of the cruises. cheers.

Euro Racer
3rd January 2005, 08:14 PM
Welcome abort to the Opel fest :P

Love the car needs some lowering and big rims :wink:

ecstasy
6th January 2005, 08:32 PM
yeah i know mate and thanks :D

dazza015
7th January 2005, 07:15 AM
Welcome Mate :D