PDA

View Full Version : Been Quiet

cobey
11th February 2013, 10:08 AM
Hey Guys and Gals,

I have been quiet on this forum for about a year because I sold my Astra and got a VE Commodore
As much as I like my Commodore I really miss my Astra so when the time comes to trade the Holden in im sure I will be going Opel.
Even though u have been quiet I do come on here regularly and have a good read.
I am a member of a few "Commodore Enthusiest" website and I have never seen such a bunch of F***head bogans in 1 place (apart from Logan - fully sick phat VL Commodores) most posts are filled with "opinion" and "ego" its so hard to work out what is factual and what isnt.

so in saying this I do believe Opel Aus is one of the best forums out there people always helpful and respectful and in general very nice people to talk to.

Keep up the good work and keep the community spirit alive.

Wade.

guy 27
11th February 2013, 10:10 AM
Good to hear from you Wade, how's Vic treating you?

cobey
11th February 2013, 10:11 AM
I miss QLD haha
moving back to Brissy will be on the agenda around the same time it comes to trading in the Commodore :)

hazrd
11th February 2013, 10:29 AM
Ha..
I went through that same stage Wade. When I sold off my cali turbo I bought a VX Berlina. Needless to say, I wasnt a member of any above said forums for about 4 of the 5 year ownership for the same reasons you mentioned!!

cobey
11th February 2013, 11:02 AM
I just cant believe how on the other forums you can ask a simple question and the first response you get is "google is your best friend" followed by 60 opinionated smart a** comments nothing about the question you asked

Shortstuff
11th February 2013, 11:37 AM
Probably because they don't know the answers themselves. I always found there were one or two people who knew what they were talking about and would be helpful, but the rest were just there to troll.

Here you always get some helpful info with any technical issues.