PDA

View Full Version : new to opelaus from south aussie

4NAK8R
19th December 2012, 04:02 PM
hi peeps of opelaus, just joined as a member on your forum site yesterday, i drive a 2001 vectra 2.2lt cd hatch, its pretty much a stocker at moment besides window tint and sony a deck, but im intending on making some changes in the future when the funds bercome available with an exhaust, better intake, bigger rims and lowering a little, but im also hoping to maybe get into a couple of cruises with some other locals in the near future to meet some other opel enthusiasts. hope to catch some of you around
chow for now
luke aka 4NAK8R

guy 27
19th December 2012, 04:10 PM
Welcome to oa

adam_92
19th December 2012, 04:19 PM
Welcome to opelaus mate. Good to see another south Aussie on the forum. Check out the SA cruise threads. We are planning to have one early in the new year. 5/6 January.

faneca
19th December 2012, 07:43 PM
Welcome to OA Luke! What part of SA are ya from? If your ever grange way gimme a yell!

And yeah check the cruise thread as Adam mentioned, we/he is organising a cruise for his bday and should be a blast!

4NAK8R
19th December 2012, 09:04 PM
hi mate, cheers, im from the northern burbs (salisbury), have to see how we go for the cruise on the 5th/6th, really keen, but being new year and all with family stuff goin on i may not be able to make that one, but i will try me hardest to make meself free

chow 4 now

faneca
19th December 2012, 10:08 PM
no worries mate let us know

btm
20th December 2012, 09:35 AM
howdy and welcome!