PDA

View Full Version : Insignia OPC ???? ;)

guy 27
11th December 2012, 09:05 AM
posted on the Opel Australia facebook page.

Our Astra OPC had a busy date with the photo studio earlier this week but looking closely it seems it was not alone. Could there be some exciting news on the way for Opel fans?

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww85/skyguy27/424888_377975745625017_152705316_n.jpg

Whats that blurry car in the background? could it be an insignia.

Edit: could mods please change thread title to insignia not corsa.

faneca
11th December 2012, 09:10 AM
In the background to me it looks like the insignia opc

guy 27
11th December 2012, 09:11 AM
In the background to me it looks like the insignia opc

thats what it looks like to me. made a mistake with the thread title. just trying to get it up here quickly.

faneca
11th December 2012, 09:20 AM
I'd be pretty excited even if it was a corsa tho, cos that looks like a pretty fun little car too

chrissn89
11th December 2012, 09:44 AM
id say its the insigia

kabel
11th December 2012, 09:47 AM
Bring`Em All I Say !

hazrd
11th December 2012, 12:00 PM
^^^ this guy

btw.. title changed to insignia

ChrisMaz
11th December 2012, 07:31 PM
I was told that the Insignia OPC has been added to the dealership inventory program, just can't be ordered yet.

Side note, Opel Australia are taking some Astra OPC's out to wakefield in January for all the dealerships to play with, customer orders will be arriving Late feb/early March

Melanie Kerin
11th December 2012, 07:39 PM
Love reading speculation when I already know the answer having been at the studio ;)

It seems your source is a little off the mark on the Opel Australia news- Only Astra OPC is on the dealer lists and we are taking dealers to drive Astra OPC in Jan but not at Wakefield. We're heading to Sydney Motor Sport Park for a controlled evaluation of the car.

Nurb608
11th December 2012, 07:42 PM
Love reading speculation when I already know the answer having been at the studio ;)

It seems your source is a little off the mark on the Opel Australia news- Only Astra OPC is on the dealer lists and we are taking dealers to drive Astra OPC in Jan but not at Wakefield. We're heading to Sydney Motor Sport Park for a controlled evaluation of the car.

Can we get them to Winton? Much better handling track ;) Quite happy to show the lines, lol

Melanie Kerin
11th December 2012, 07:47 PM
Can we get them to Winton? Much better handling track ;) Quite happy to show the lines, lol
Not sure our insurance will stretch that far!

ChrisMaz
11th December 2012, 07:47 PM
They must just want me to put a deposit down on one then...

Nurb608
11th December 2012, 07:49 PM
Not sure our insurance will stretch that far!

They can follow, or let me be a passenger atleast :) lol

BTW slightly off topic, hope you had a great trip, good to see you back!

Melanie Kerin
11th December 2012, 07:56 PM
They can follow, or let me be a passenger atleast :) lol

BTW slightly off topic, hope you had a great trip, good to see you back!
Thanks ... Tough being back at work but the promise of an Astra OPC over Christmas to run in may just get me through! Fingers crossed it happens.

Nurb608
11th December 2012, 07:58 PM
Thanks ... Tough being back at work but the promise of an Astra OPC over Christmas to run in may just get me through! Fingers crossed it happens.

I think that would get anyone through Christmas :)

MattJelonek
18th December 2012, 11:05 PM
Opel are bringing the OPC to Australia with the Astra, Insignia and Corsa OpC available from March 2013.

I'll be looking at the Insignia when it comes out, will wait until 2014 to buy one. Easy done deal.

Shaun
3rd January 2013, 12:33 PM

Some people have good luck. Did you manage to obtain a Astra OPC over christmas ?