PDA

View Full Version : Irmscher

OpelTigra2005
20th October 2012, 11:40 PM
Hey just a quick question. Does anyone know if Irmscher deliver to Australia. I have emailed them but have had no response. Apart from eBay, does anyone know where you can purchase Irmscher accessories. Carstyle bits.co.uk says online store opening soon, but there is no date. Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks Opelaus friends :)

guy 27
20th October 2012, 11:42 PM
Lmf do at the moment.
There will be an Australian distributor soon.

Shadow110
21st October 2012, 12:03 AM
I saw a set of rims on a cruise at a Holden dealership... Unless they where just centre caps but they looked maad...

ChrisMaz
21st October 2012, 03:26 PM
Walkinshaw retail Irmscher kits for Captiva and cruze. I imagine they'll be handling the Opel Irmscher styling as well?

dutchy
25th November 2012, 11:13 PM
Just read that Irmscher will stop trading.

poita
25th November 2012, 11:45 PM
Wow! Link?

dutchy
25th November 2012, 11:52 PM
site is in dutch but did a google translation. Might be more sites though with this news.

http://auto.nieuws.nl/727932/irmscher_stopt

The crisis in the car world affects not only the brands themselves, tuners have perhaps even more problems. For Irmscher is so bad that the company has decided to throw in the towel. Although the company also sporadically with cars from other brands began to work remained the focus always be on Opel. Last month we showed a picture of a custom Mocha by Irmscher, but that's probably the last trick of the 'breeder'.

For a tuner Irmscher has a remarkably long history. The company was founded in 1968 by the German rally driver Günther Irmscher and has since then specialized in developing accessories for almost any Opel model. Also other GM brands like Cadillac and Chevrolet were not safe for the company from Remshalden. Small excesses were also there. For example, in 1993 Irmscher 7 car to the design of the famous Lotus 7, but with an Opel engine or electric drive since last year.

According to the German "Automobil-Industrie", we look for opportunities to the brand continued to exist through the indirect to bring in foreign subsidiaries

dutchy
25th November 2012, 11:56 PM
just noticed this original was posted in the wrong section.

ChrisMaz
26th November 2012, 12:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0hjSaYCRnA&feature=related

Thats terrible news!