PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

slidin32
6th October 2012, 03:59 PM
hi, im bailey im 25 from adelaide, just got a ts astra 02 model, pretty basic, bit of a pos but for 1k who can complain, i hold a degree of automotive engineering so i'm no noob when it comes to cars but i still like to ask questions about things, i know how to use a search button before asking.
i dont think you guys know how to right a how to properly yet as a few of your how to's are awful!!!

any way i currently own a 92 r32 mspec gts-t, i got the astra for the misses.
bit about the astra, found on gumtree, girl anted too much, offered her 1k and we got it, so far i have spotted the car needs a major detail, dent in a 1/4 panel hat should hopefully push out, front bar is FUBAR!! so need a new one, requires a new radiator, air con works so far, needs new clutch this one is well beyond FUBAR!! otherwise its ok except paint fade on the roof, stock car will be goo for the misses, unfortunately in december i may more then likely be locked up so i need to fix this thing asap for her :)
long story short im not a criminal, i have someone who is a compulsive liar trying to put me away but thats life so moving forward
hi guys and i look forward to chatting with you all, i will post some pics when i can and we shall go from there. i will put up what i do and write up some how to's for you as i go along.
thanks

guy 27
6th October 2012, 04:19 PM
|w|e|l|c|o|m|e |t|o| |o|a|

adam_92
6th October 2012, 04:42 PM
|w|e|l|c|o|m|e |t|o| |o|a|

+1. Welcome to the forum

glider
6th October 2012, 05:07 PM
welcome to OA,

and go ahead with the How to's, but just so you're aware most people just go over to AOC or AON and read their how to's ;)

willhouse
6th October 2012, 06:09 PM
welcome along.

faneca
6th October 2012, 06:22 PM
Welcome to the forum!

hazrd
6th October 2012, 07:29 PM
welcome to OA,

and go ahead with the How to's, but just so you're aware most people just go over to AOC or AON and read their how to's ;)

+1
If you believe you can improve them, go nuts and correct them if you wish (just mind the spelling ;) )

And welcome

Bobarache
7th October 2012, 01:42 PM
Welcome to OA :)