PDA

View Full Version : New in the house....

alfredpowell
11th September 2012, 05:03 PM
Hi all
Names Alfred and like most South Africans I plan to be else where in the world within the next 5 years or so. I am a huge Opel fanatic, own 2 at the moment. Selling one though. Will post it on the 4 Sale thingy.

guy 27
11th September 2012, 05:07 PM
Welcome to OpelAus(tralia)

dutchy
11th September 2012, 08:42 PM
Welcome Alfred.

How much would postage be to qld 4566 ?

alfredpowell
12th September 2012, 02:10 AM
Thaks for the welcome, as far as the rest is concerned "qld 4566" im lost. please do explain

adam_92
12th September 2012, 03:50 AM
Qld is short for Queensland, a state in Australia where he lives. The 4 digit number is the post/zip code

alfredpowell
12th September 2012, 04:37 AM
okay, what is it then you are refrering to as far as postage are concerned?

adam_92
12th September 2012, 09:42 AM
He is being sarcastic asking how much it would cost to ship the car your selling to Australia because you said you were going to put it up on the for sale section but we are an Australian forum.

dutchy
12th September 2012, 10:12 AM
okay, what is it then you are refrering to as far as postage are concerned?

:) Yeah, sorry Alfred. Just had to ask, seeing you were going to put a car up for sale in the for sale section of an Australian forum.

alfredpowell
12th September 2012, 01:35 PM
Maybe I'm treading carefully, trying not to insult my neighbour cultures. Good one though. It's kind of classic and a collectors item here by us. quite a few has already been shipped to Aus and the Uk. It should be up today I quess, if "mr moderator" is in a good mood I quess:smile5:

btm
12th September 2012, 01:49 PM
welcome to the site

hahaha @ your avatar :p

dutchy
13th September 2012, 12:26 AM
Maybe I'm treading carefully, trying not to insult my neighbour cultures. Good one though. It's kind of classic and a collectors item here by us. quite a few has already been shipped to Aus and the Uk. It should be up today I quess, if "mr moderator" is in a good mood I quess:smile5:

:lol: Just some fun mate. I believe some parts are quite cheap in your part of the world ?