PDA

View Full Version : Calibra 95' from Adelaide

SAMARAI
1st September 2012, 01:10 PM
Hey guys!
Finally stumbled onto this forum! Looks great!!
I drive a white 95' Calibra. Absolutely adore her. Will be great to chat to you other Calibra fans.
Info and pics > http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showthread.php?33737-THE-SAMARAI-s-1995-Holden-Calibra-16v

Shoot us a message I'll reply back!

Cheers guys! Have a good one!

faneca
1st September 2012, 02:00 PM
Welcome to OA!!! Another sa member!!!!! :D
Where abouts in sa are you?

adam_92
1st September 2012, 02:01 PM
Welcome to opelaus mate. Shame you werent on earlier, we all caught up and went to check out the new opels in adelaide

SAMARAI
1st September 2012, 02:30 PM
Welcome to OA!!! Another sa member!!!!! :D
Where abouts in sa are you?

Hey heyy! haha cheers man. XD
Northern Adelaide hb urself?

Welcome to opelaus mate. Shame you werent on earlier, we all caught up and went to check out the new opels in adelaide

Cheers dude! Damn :( when was this?? might have to tune in to the next one. Are these meets regular??

faneca
1st September 2012, 02:45 PM
I'm at grange so central to most our members.
The meet was this morning at 10 we met at glenelg and drove into the city to have a look. Next meet will be the first Saturday of october. Will probably do the same thing. Of your interested

adam_92
1st September 2012, 02:49 PM
The meets haven't been very regular because there was only really 3 of us and me and Aaron (faneca) usually end up drinking together on a Saturday night anyway. Hopefully we will have a few more meets and stuff coming up now that were getting more members.

SAMARAI
1st September 2012, 04:38 PM
I'm at grange so central to most our members.
The meet was this morning at 10 we met at glenelg and drove into the city to have a look. Next meet will be the first Saturday of october. Will probably do the same thing. Of your interested
Damn so was just bad timing haha! yeah I'd be keen to meet up with you fellas.

The meets haven't been very regular because there was only really 3 of us and me and Aaron (faneca) usually end up drinking together on a Saturday night anyway. Hopefully we will have a few more meets and stuff coming up now that were getting more members.
Sounds like a plan mate! looking forward to it. Keep me posted!

guy 27
1st September 2012, 07:06 PM
Welcome to OA

SAMARAI
2nd September 2012, 02:02 AM
Welcome to OA
Cheers Guy 27! have a gd 1

EddeyDancer
2nd September 2012, 03:48 PM
Hey guys!
I drive a white 95' Calibra... Absolutely adore her... Will be great to chat to you other Calibra fans...

I always get excited, when another Calibra is around, especially a white one... ;)

SAMARAI
2nd September 2012, 04:09 PM
I always get excited, when another Calibra is around, especially a white one... ;)

Tell me about it man, white is classy hey! You've got quite a looker yourself! Your Angel Eyes :O

poita
2nd September 2012, 04:11 PM
Welcome to the forum champ.

Throw up a car thread when you get the chance

SAMARAI
2nd September 2012, 04:29 PM
Welcome to the forum champ.

Throw up a car thread when you get the chance

Cheers man!
Will do for sure :P

gotta love your signature..
"Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time"
True that ay XD dayum haha. The results of a European flavoured, semi vintage-ish automobile :P

EddeyDancer
4th September 2012, 11:14 AM
Tell me about it man, white is classy hey! You've got quite a looker yourself! Your Angel Eyes :O

Thanks Mate... Classy indeed, I'm not sure that I'd want a Calibra, in any other colour! ;)

SAMARAI
4th September 2012, 12:57 PM
Thanks Mate... Classy indeed, I'm not sure that I'd want a Calibra, in any other colour! ;)

Yeah man there's something special about a white calibra! it stands out! A dirt magnet at times ay? ;)

sixty eight
4th September 2012, 02:11 PM
Yeah man there's something special about a white calibra! it stands out! A dirt magnet at times ay? ;)

How ya doing!
Hey I'm in Adelaide "north" I have a collection of cars & have 4 calibras at the moment, so if ya need a hand with anything let me know.
Dave

faneca
4th September 2012, 02:37 PM
How ya doing!
Hey I'm in Adelaide "north" I have a collection of cars & have 4 calibras at the moment, so if ya need a hand with anything let me know.
Dave

You better be bring some of those out to our meets!!!

SAMARAI
4th September 2012, 05:07 PM
How ya doing!
Dave

Hey Dave!
where abouts from north are you?
4 eh? Then I may have seen them at some point. What colour/models do you have??

You better be bring some of those out to our meets!!!
How epic would 2 Calibra's side by side in little ol' Adelaide be!!

faneca
4th September 2012, 05:58 PM
Haha to add to my well unique astra and Adams literally only astra van haha

Hey Dave!
where abouts from north are you?

+1, I myself am at grange.

adam_92
4th September 2012, 06:09 PM
And I'm down south at seaford... Normally people have a spare parts calibra, but 4!!!! Hahaha good on ya mate.

sixty eight
4th September 2012, 06:09 PM
I'm in tea tree gully.
I have 3x 93 models 1 black, 2 red & a silver 92.
I just sold a 96 v6

faneca
4th September 2012, 06:13 PM
So they are all running?

sixty eight
4th September 2012, 06:15 PM
One is in the paint shop, the others all go fine the black one is a pig, I will part it one day

SAMARAI
5th September 2012, 04:22 PM
And I'm down south at seaford... Normally people have a spare parts calibra, but 4!!!! Hahaha good on ya mate.

no joke man dayum! hahaha

gd luck with the Cars mate! hope to see some soon! XD

sixty eight
6th September 2012, 11:12 AM
I'm sure we will have to catch up soon for some reason.
Another person that is always good for help & advise is Eddey, worst luck he's not in this state

SAMARAI
6th September 2012, 09:47 PM
Another person that is always good for help & advise is Eddey, worst luck he's not in this state

Would be nice to meet a fellow Calibra driver mate.
yeah true that! atleast we can still message the guy!

faneca
6th September 2012, 10:17 PM

The 6th of october is a good day to do it ;)

SAMARAI
7th September 2012, 12:25 AM
The 6th of october is a good day to do it ;)

Do it Sixty Eight!

sixty eight
7th September 2012, 01:06 PM
where when how what ect!!!!

faneca
7th September 2012, 03:53 PM
Checkout the sa cruise section. Latest thread there is the one we are talking about ;)

SAMARAI
8th September 2012, 04:35 PM
Just an update on Calibra spotting in Adelaide!

Last night walking down Hindley.. I saw a black one! very sexy. Stock rims, front v grille, sun roof, looked debadged.. XD
sixty eight.. was it you??

sixty eight
10th September 2012, 04:47 PM
No it wasn't me I like that car I have seen it around

SAMARAI
10th September 2012, 10:32 PM
No it wasn't me I like that car I have seen it around

Fair enough mate!
Was a sexy car ;)