PDA

View Full Version : Burswood Opel Opening Day

Burswood Opel
25th August 2012, 12:26 PM
To all - Saturday September 1st will be our opening day and we would love to meet as many of Perth's Opel fans as we can and give you the opportunity to be among the first people to experience the Opel lineup for Australia and as we are new to the Brand I'm sure you can teach us a thing or two about Opel. This will be a 'soft' opening at our temporary home of 21 Twickenham Road on the corner of Burswood Road right next door to Auto Classic Premium Used Cars in anticipation of our grand opening at our future home of 10 Asquith Street in approx. 6-10 weeks time.

Kind regards and hope to see you on Saturday between 8am and 1pm

The Burswood Opel Team

boorny88
25th August 2012, 01:24 PM
Cabt wait been waiting for this hopefully im
Not busy and can make it down

ChrisMaz
25th August 2012, 03:34 PM
Will definitely be there!

Thanks for the invite :)

UNEEQ
30th August 2012, 11:36 PM
What time is the opening? Even though I'm waiting for some other settlements before I sign on the line for a new Opel, I would like to be there for opening and a sneak peak if I can before I have to go elsewhere. If not, then it will just have to be on Wednesday evening before I get to meet the team!

dizzydumb
31st August 2012, 12:50 PM
I remember reading somewhere, might be on facebook that it's between 8am-12pm ? Please confirm

ChrisMaz
31st August 2012, 01:12 PM
8-1 Tomorrow. But they are open right now. Went down this morning with Steve and Boorny. Great bunch of people down there and really happy to meet Opel Aus Members.

At the moment they only have 2 1.4 GTC's, Two Corsa's, Astra wagon and 5 door. Insignia CDTi Wagon and 2.0 Insignia. No rego on them yet so no test drives, but they are hoping to have a 1.4 GTC and 2.0 Insignia ready to drive tomorrow. Also expecting 1.6 GTC stock to arrive later today. :)

kabel
31st August 2012, 02:49 PM
Bring on the OPC range ASAP !
I can trade in the Astra G on something then whilst keeping the VXR !

boorny88
31st August 2012, 03:02 PM
Hinted first quarter next year opc astra and insignia

ChrisMaz
3rd September 2012, 12:04 AM
Steve has already registered some Astra OPC plates! :D

They are also encouraging people to place small deposits for OPC models just so Opel Australia will be forced to get a move on and bring them over :)

Oh and thank you Burswood Opel for having us on Saturday. Even though it was just a soft Opening myself, Matt and Lionel all agreed the cars are excellent and wish you all the best in selling them to the public. Now that there's a bit of awareness out there, you should be in a good position to move a few off the lot into the hands of happy Customers.

Congrats to Todd, First order in Australia as far as we know. Him and his wife will be proud owners of a 1.4T Astra 5 door!

kabel
3rd September 2012, 02:25 PM
Might have to consider that over the next few months.
A Corsa to replace the G. :smile5:

ChrisMaz
3rd September 2012, 02:59 PM
I'll gladly take the G off your hands Kim. Decided against buying the one I looked at last week.

kabel
3rd September 2012, 07:03 PM
I'll gladly take the G off your hands Kim. Decided against buying the one I looked at last week.
No probs.
Nigel is doing a health check over the weekend.
I have had no issues over the last 3 months with it. I intend on keeping the maintenance up on it but not modifiying it. :-)