PDA

View Full Version : Opel Brisbane

OpelBrisbane
21st August 2012, 07:43 AM
Hi Everyone,
We will be having a big day on the 1st (Saturday) and all the details will be posted on the facebook page so "like" it and we look forward to seeing you there.

Opel Brisbane
Corner Commercial Road & Ann Street,
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Ph: 1300 466 735 (1300 GO OPEL)
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.opelbrisbane.com.au/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/opelbrisbane/

guy 27
21st August 2012, 08:48 AM
:woohoo1:

Corsa SRI Guy
21st August 2012, 11:18 AM
+1 can't wait!!

imtfbundy
21st August 2012, 04:32 PM
Damn, that's the weekend I work :(

DWS 92
21st August 2012, 04:35 PM
I will definately be there!

guy 27
1st September 2012, 06:07 PM
Big thanks to Opel Brisbane for putting up with us all day and having to kick us out when they wanted to close :lol:

Was great having a chat with all the staff today.

Can't wait to see what the future holds between Opel Brisbane and Opelaus Qld. :)

hazrd
1st September 2012, 06:09 PM
And congratulations to CJB on his purchase :)

CJB
2nd September 2012, 09:12 PM
And congratulations to CJB on his purchase :)
Thanks..!! :wink5:

wootbeast
11th September 2012, 03:49 PM
Any word or hint of the VXR? I haven't had a look to see what the spec differences are but is there a big diff between the GTC Sport and VXR? I am assuming the GTC sport is the equiv of an SRI?

guy 27
11th September 2012, 04:09 PM
Nothing confirmed about the OPC here in Australia yet. All just very positive rumours at the moment.

And yes big differences between GTC and OPC, just share the same body pretty much.

Younge
11th September 2012, 04:14 PM
+ 1 wootbeast.

Is there any hope of the new VXR coming over here? If not... i wonder how hard it would be to ship one over?

faneca
11th September 2012, 06:18 PM
When I went to Adelaide opel, they basically told us its coming with out actually saying officially its coming... If that makes sense?

Also VXR is Vauxhall which isn't coming to aus.... OPC is Opel which is here so its the astra OPC your after not astra VXR. Same car different badges tho

wootbeast
12th September 2012, 08:15 AM
Figured it would be OPC I just was posting from work and out of habit typed VXR :P

Bloodnok
12th September 2012, 09:12 AM
Nothing confirmed about the OPC here in Australia yet. All just very positive rumours at the moment.

And yes big differences between GTC and OPC, just share the same body pretty much.

Mate of mine from .uk is looking at replacing his G SRi with a J GTC or VXR. Went in to the dealer, and was told about a sport option pack for the GTC - apparently offering improved handling and tuning, and making the 1.6 GTC somewhat of a halfway house option. I take it .au isn't offered that option?

poita
12th September 2012, 09:25 AM
Yer we can get the GTC Sport with the Felxride suspension here

Have a look at the data sheets, shows you all options we can get in Aus

http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showthread.php?33500-Full-Tech-Data-Sheets

ChrisMaz
12th September 2012, 01:15 PM
When I went to Adelaide opel, they basically told us its coming with out actually saying officially its coming... If that makes sense?

Also VXR is Vauxhall which isn't coming to aus.... OPC is Opel which is here so its the astra OPC your after not astra VXR. Same car different badges tho

+1. I assume all the dealerships have been told the same thing. Gauge interest, and if theres enough they will push to get OPC varients sooner rather than later.

Steve at Burswood Opel was saying he's already had 2 small deposits for the Astra OPC

Younge
13th September 2012, 05:23 PM
Just because i'm a pome i'll change the badge on any opel to Vauxhall :P including the VXR :P lol!!

If the car can make it here i would pre order tomorrow. I really want a vxr! How much do you think they will sell for over here?

poita
13th September 2012, 05:25 PM
Good luck changing the rear badge lol

adam_92
13th September 2012, 06:09 PM
Good luck changing the rear badge lol

+1 the badge is actually the boot popper when pressed.