PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Adelaide, SA - 04' Astra TS Classic

Xristos
20th August 2012, 04:53 PM
Hey all, I am Xristos (Chris is my real name) :) For 5 months now, been an owner of a 2004 Holden Astra City TS Classic, and has been very good to me!

Introduced to the forums by faneca, a good mate of mine, and although I made an account a while back, i'm only starting to use it more often now and hope to be a fairly active poster! (no promises lol)

Hoping to learn a lot more about my ride, meet new Opel lovers and of course, gather opinions & tips on mods I am plan to do! (stock atm)

Cheers and i'm sure you will hear from me somewhere on the forums! :P

guy 27
20th August 2012, 04:54 PM
Welcome to oa

faneca
20th August 2012, 05:04 PM
Welcome chris! Good to see you finally made a post!
Oh btw your Opel badge for the boot of your car is still sitting at mine. Waiting for you.

Xristos
20th August 2012, 05:18 PM
Cheers :) yeah unfortunately a lot was going on when I first bought my astra which was when I registered, but since then i've finally jumped back on and im really hoping to become active since i'm ready to start modding :)

sweet as! i'll need to look over how to do it properly before I do it though xD not too confident! lol

chris_r
20th August 2012, 05:58 PM
Welcome to the forum. Hope Aaron's also informed you about the upcoming meet. Would be nice to have more than three people rock up this time, lol.

adam_92
20th August 2012, 07:02 PM
Welcome to opelaus Chris! I'm guessing your one of Aaron's uni mates??

faneca
20th August 2012, 08:30 PM
Welcome to the forum. Hope Aaron's also informed you about the upcoming meet. Would be nice to have more than three people rock up this time, lol.

Haha I informed him of the meet before we had started discussing it haha so yes he knows so there is an expectation that he will be there :P

And I went to st micks with him. So you were close.