PDA

View Full Version : Tsubi

Tsubi
27th June 2012, 10:47 PM
howdy im Paul, I have no idea how to use this site. Im interested to meet some people who may have similar interests too me.
My current car is an Astra 2008 CDX 5 door, white with tinted windows. Im keen to put some new wheels on it tho cant decide what to go for.
Really id like a HSV VXR just saving me cans and bottles at the mow. Im in Adelaide, look forward to hearing from some helpfull people soon, cheers

guy 27
27th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Welcome to OA

faneca
27th June 2012, 10:52 PM
Welcome to OA! Great to see we have another Adelaidian on the forum! Where abouts are you in adelaide?

Edit: post up some pics of your ride too :)

Tsubi
27th June 2012, 11:00 PM
could do if i knew how, using the laptop atm but the iphone is heaps easier, my car is just stockie, want to lower it and wheels, you got any ideas on good looking wheels to go for ?

I live in Blackwood , how many people on here live in Adelaide do u know ?

Nurb608
27th June 2012, 11:00 PM
Welcome to the site

faneca
27th June 2012, 11:03 PM
could do if i knew how, using the laptop atm but the iphone is heaps easier, my car is just stockie, want to lower it and wheels, you got any ideas on good looking wheels to go for ?

You can do a search on the forum on how to upload pics on a laptop, easiest Is through a photobucket account and copy n paste the image code into your post, on the iPhone you just upload it straight into it.

Team dynamics have some really nice race style wheels, that a lot of guys seem to go for but it's up to what your tastes are

faneca
27th June 2012, 11:05 PM
I live in Blackwood , how many people on here live in Adelaide do u know ?
there are a handful of us, but there is really only me and Adam (@adam_92) that are frequent.
There is a SA members thread as well of you want to do a search for that and yourself to the list :)

Tsubi
27th June 2012, 11:12 PM
are there any pics of peoples cars on this site ? cause im new im finding it hard to work out how to use the site. Im cert not computer man at all, have used simple msn in passed years but never this sorta thing. Do they have a chat room thing thru here ?

faneca
27th June 2012, 11:14 PM
There is a members rides section which you can find on the home page that's got pretty much everyone's cars in it. Well those who have taken the time to write down what they have done.
No chat room but there is a spam thread which you can talk to everyone in and get to know people.

It will all get easier :)

mickos
28th June 2012, 04:55 PM
Pages of good info through out the forum, Welcome to OA mate.

adam_92
28th June 2012, 05:01 PM
Welcome to opelaus mate! Good to see another adelaideian haha.