PDA

View Full Version : Anthony De Marinis SRi-T?????????? **Found Him**

OPL-20T
3rd December 2004, 08:17 PM
does anyone know of this guy? apparently he drives an SRi-T so Powerchip tell me that they have spoken to him about some Traction Control Problems he is having that are simular to mine and Mr Astra steve...
apparently Anthony De Marinis has no mods on his car and has this T/C problem....
if anyone knows him please tell him to PM me.
thank you

OPL-20T
Goran.

rjastra
4th December 2004, 07:53 AM
What problems are you having?

OPL-20T
4th December 2004, 10:52 AM
Traction Control lights turning on by it self after about 15mns of driving.
apparenty Powerchip spoke to this guy and he is a member on this forum. and he is having the same problems but with NO MODS to his car and powerchip reacon its not POWERCHIP Related.
i find that hard to belive as i had done all the steps powerchips programer had asked me to do, including re-mappoing my car back to standard for a week or two (8days) i had it in standard mode and i had NO PROBS with any lights. so powerchip beg to differ, or claim quote "Because the Powerchip gives your car more power it may cause the issue to become more apparent, but that would be it."unquote. maybe that cold be the problem who knows but i hope i get an answer or a solution really soon :).

Anonymous
5th December 2004, 10:13 AM
i have seen this problem myself in another car (sri-t) when a tech-2 was plugged in the reading was unknown ecu and the guy who owned this astra has a big problem now as has been blacklisted from any warranty (engine wise) at holden
so if any one say,s holden cannot detect a chip in a astra turbo it is all BULL CRAP

OPL-20T
5th December 2004, 10:20 PM
ye i know that holden car detect the chip im not worried about that at all.
so ur saying that this problem ur friend had was due to the POWERCHIP yeah.???

well looks like no one knows who this anthony de mirnis guy is....
is he even a member of this forum or what? or is he just a one post guy who joint the club and has pissed off???

oh well ill give powerchip a buzz tomorrow and have a chat to them as in my case i didnt have any probs with the T/C light when in standard mode.

astro boy
6th December 2004, 11:24 AM
I have a sri T and have no problems so far with powerchip.

silver streak
8th December 2004, 12:01 PM
when i got blow off valve put on my t asrta (type 2) every time i got up it it switched the traction control light on all the f--- time itook it back but the guys who put it on didnt have clue wat was wrong so i took it off went somewhere else told them wat happened they said only take your car to people that know wat there doing they put a unichip in it and ive done 5000klms now with out a problem and sold blow off valve no need unless u have big horse power remember these are german cars not skylines lol

em
8th December 2004, 07:07 PM
when i got blow off valve put on my t asrta (type 2) every time i got up it it switched the traction control light on all the f--- time itook it back but the guys who put it on didnt have clue wat was wrong so i took it off went somewhere else told them wat happened they said only take your car to people that know wat there doing they put a unichip in it and ive done 5000klms now with out a problem and sold blow off valve no need unless u have big horse power remember these are german cars not skylines lol

But it makes them sound good.... :oops: :oops: :oops:
pshhhhhhht

R3N
9th December 2004, 01:36 AM
excuse me em but I think you're not doing it right...

they got pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft tttttttttttttttttttttttt :lol:

ultim8DTM5
9th December 2004, 11:14 AM
Unless you put a referee's whistle in the outlet pipe then it goes "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Jass
9th December 2004, 03:43 PM
Simple rule, generic maps are SHIT! I had enough bad experiences with the 1st one i had, my car hasn't missed a beat ever since i got her tuned correctly. Thank god. *knock on wood*.

OPL-20T
9th December 2004, 05:24 PM
hahha pmsl only u jass, bu ti knw exactly what you mean when u say they are Sh*T dude. its a shame they dont want to give you your money back when they sell you a product that dont work exactly as its designed to and its faulty on the car it dont suit ay....